Jim Bentley Out

Re: Jim Bentley Out

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:46 am

It looks like we are heading to no deal on here as well
BerlinWaller

Postby Slanester » Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:00 am

As a fellow Shrimps fan, I am glad to see you fellas going down a more light hearted route. COYS.
Slanester

Postby Gnasher » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:06 pm

#BWExit
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:25 pm

Gnasher wrote:#BWExit

There is THE deal or no deal i am afraid. 1800GMT is the deadline.
BerlinWaller

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:57 pm

#FLexit
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:15 pm

#BWExit is officially OFF due to a disagreement over the divorce settlement but atleast the trust will still benefit to the tune of sixty quid and I'll hand it to Jimmy when I next see him.

Stay happy Berlin for another 35 years ;)
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:59 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:#BWExit is officially OFF due to a disagreement over the divorce settlement but atleast the trust will still benefit to the tune of sixty quid and I'll hand it to Jimmy when I next see him.

35 more years of my unbiased views on here...you lucky lucky people.

Fair play to Adrian for stumping up that £60 but you all should have had a whipround to get rid of me!
BerlinWaller

Postby redrobo » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:58 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
OLDHAMADE wrote:#BWExit is officially OFF due to a disagreement over the divorce settlement but atleast the trust will still benefit to the tune of sixty quid and I'll hand it to Jimmy when I next see him.

35 more years of my unbiased views on here...you lucky lucky people.

Fair play to Adrian for stumping up that £60 but you all should have had a whipround to get rid of me!

No way.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
redrobo

Postby al1 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:33 pm

BUMP
al1

Postby shrimpandseek2 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:18 pm

JIM\OUT
shrimpandseek2

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:54 pm

He need to go dont care what people say he. Hope he get sack soon.
Attachments
IMG-20190303-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20190303-WA0001.jpg (18.6 KiB) Viewed 1138 times
Voiceoftheshrimps

Postby RedRampage » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:38 am

Be careful, you'll get booted off here just like the Facebook page! ;)

People are dropping like flies on the fans page, looks like anyone who isn't pro Jim is getting the boot!
Absolute joke from the admin team. It's an embarrassment!

:x :x :x :x
RedRampage

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:39 am

RedRampage wrote:Be careful, you'll get booted off here just like the Facebook page! ;)

People are dropping like flies on the fans page, looks like anyone who isn't pro Jim is getting the boot!

I left the Facebook page of MY OWN accord.

Purely and simply because the drivel posted on there was embarrassing.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby RedRampage » Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:49 am

Purely and simply because the drivel posted on there was embarrassing.[/quote]

What's embarrassing, is how many bully boys are on that page! :x
Clearly picking on people with learning disabilities.
RedRampage

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:10 am

RedRampage wrote:What's embarrassing, is how many bully boys are on that page! :x
Clearly picking on people with learning disabilities.

+1.

Indeed. That as well.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby shrimpandseek2 » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:36 am

Seasider9601 wrote:
RedRampage wrote:Be careful, you'll get booted off here just like the Facebook page! ;)

Purely and simply because the drivel posted on there was embarrassing.

You can not say anything anymore. Behind Mark 100%
shrimpandseek2

Postby Slanester » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:18 am

Plenty of “Jim out” fans on here, and a nice simple set of rules to adhere to. Play the game, and I am sure that nobody will get banned from SVs for having an opinion.
I read some of the posts on FB, and it looked like certain people on there refused to do that, ignored the warnings that followed, so got what they deserved.
Agree totally,that some of the comments aimed at Mark, were totally out of order, and should also have resulted in warnings to the poster.( maybe they did?)
Slanester

Postby RedRampage » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:27 am

Slanester wrote:Agree totally,that some of the comments aimed at Mark, were totally out of order, and should also have resulted in warnings to the poster.( maybe they did?)

The abuse Mark gets is disgusting! It is play ground stuff, big hard men sat behind their keyboards intentionally taking the piss out of a him because of his spelling etc.

I agree that sometimes he can be repetitive , but all people have to do is ignore his posts if they don't agree with what he is saying. If it wasn't Mark, and he wasn't an easy target, then I guarantee the abuse wouldn't be the same!

He has people recording him at games, asking him his views, when clearly they were just mocking him! You could tell by the way they were speaking to him that they were mocking him! It's cyber bullying at it's finest!
RedRampage

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:42 am

RedRampage wrote:
Slanester wrote:Agree totally,that some of the comments aimed at Mark, were totally out of order, and should also have resulted in warnings to the poster.( maybe they did?)

The abuse Mark gets is disgusting! It is play ground stuff, big hard men sat behind their keyboards intentionally taking the piss out of a him because of his spelling etc.

I agree that sometimes he can be repetitive , but all people have to do is ignore his posts if they don't agree with what he is saying. If it wasn't Mark, and he wasn't an easy target, then I guarantee the abuse wouldn't be the same!

He has people recording him at games, asking him his views, when clearly they were just mocking him! You could tell by the way they were speaking to him that they were mocking him! It's cyber bullying at it's finest!

Mark has missed the last 3 or 4 home games hasn't he? So many cliques and super fans nowadays.
BerlinWaller

Postby RedRampage » Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:57 am

BerlinWaller wrote:Mark has missed the last 3 or 4 home games hasn't he? So many cliques and super fans nowadays.

Not sure how much truth is in it, but I seen a comment on the fans page that someone had a bit of a word with him at a pub at one of the recent away games.

It's no surprise if he is staying away, because all he ever gets told , is go support Fleetwood, we don't want you etc.
RedRampage

Postby redrobo » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:27 am

These so called fans who think it's big to have a pop at a fellow fan are nothing more than children who don't have the guts to have a go at anybody who will stand up to them. Cowards and bullies the lot of them ....... :cry: :cry: :cry:
redrobo

Postby RedRampage » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:39 am

redrobo wrote:These so called fans who think it's big to have a pop at a fellow fan are nothing more than children who don't have the guts to have a go at anybody who will stand up to them. Cowards and bullies the lot of them ....... :cry: :cry: :cry:

100%
RedRampage

Postby Voiceoftheshrimps » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:52 pm

Just hate it when I just want the best for the club.when fans go up to me and say why dont you go and support Fleetwood or other team what fans will say that to other fans go to suport a different team.. It a joke. How can you be 1.0 up than lose 3.2 Jim need go now soon than better. #BENTLEYOUT#
Voiceoftheshrimps

Postby RedRampage » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:00 pm

Voiceoftheshrimps wrote:Just hate it when I just want the best for the club.when fans go up to me and say why dont you go and support Fleetwood or other team what fans will say that to other fans go to suport a different team.. It a joke. How can you be 1.0 up than lose 3.2 Jim need go now soon than better. #BENTLEYOUT#

Feel for you mate, you're just as much a fan as they are, but to them your opinion is bullsh*t! Ignore the idiots who tell you to stay away, and keep saying what you want, don't be bullied by the pro Jim idiots.

The fans with any sense about them know what needs to be done!

BENTLEY OUT!
Last edited by RedRampage on Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RedRampage

Postby BoroRedShrimp » Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:02 pm

RedRampage wrote:

Yes and a criminal offence. There was a post up Sat night because Mark wasn't on. How is that ok but not ok for Mark to express his feelings about Jim. Not saying he should repeat himself but there is two sides to a story & to be honest he has been let down. His mate has issues that I cannot discuss on here as well but they did the same to him as well putting photos up without his consent. Recently I have stopped going to all matches because of tensions and what you say & don't. It is like treading on eggshells.The family friendly club is starting to fade for me sadly.

According to skybet this is the latest for the Rochdale vacant position and Mr Bentley 10/1

https://m.skybet.com/football/manager-s ... t/23655527
Last edited by BoroRedShrimp on Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Profile picture; James Stannage.
BoroRedShrimp

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion