Jim Bentley Out

Re: Jim Bentley Out

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Feb 24, 2019 6:49 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:
black morse wrote:Relegation is not going to happen to us......this year.

Very sad to say but I bet that comes as a massive disappointment for some :roll:
Looks like Jim is going to make the cut yet again and there's no disgrace in losing to the best side in the league yesterday, regardless of previous results.

How on earth can you justify a comment like that? Can you point out any Morecambe fan who would take joy in our club dropping in to non league? Has anyone ever stated they want the club relegated and would be unhappy if we stayed up? What a load of bollocks. A couple of Oldham fans trying to tell us how to support our club, all we need now is a Burnley fan doing the same. Terrible post.
BerlinWaller

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:09 pm

Don't let personal dislike of me get in the way of fact ,wailer :lol: ...I'm proud to support both Burnley and Morecambe, like a Morman is proud to have several wives...I firmly believe there are several fans who post on here that are akin to old hags knitting on the front row at a hanging :lol:

And love it when we lose....Jim or whoever in charge.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby BerlinWaller » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:19 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Don't let personal dislike of me get in the way of fact ,wailer :lol: ...I'm proud to support both Burnley and Morecambe, like a Morman is proud to have several wives...I firmly believe there are several fans who post on here that are akin to old hags knitting on the front row at a hanging :lol:

No dislike at all, nothing personal on here. Some people are good at fishing and others aren't.

I agree, there are people who would rather moan than cheer and they bug me as much as they do you. I just think the Oldham fan was spouting rubbish about fans wanting the club relegated.
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:27 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
mrpotatohead wrote:Don't let personal dislike of me get in the way of fact ,wailer :lol: ...I'm proud to support both Burnley and Morecambe, like a Morman is proud to have several wives...I firmly believe there are several fans who post on here that are akin to old hags knitting on the front row at a hanging :lol:

No dislike at all, nothing personal on here. Some people are good at fishing and others aren't.

I agree, there are people who would rather moan than cheer and they bug me as much as they do you. I just think the Oldham fan was spouting rubbish about fans wanting the club relegated.

Without Jim in charge we wouldn't even be having this discussion because you'd of been long gone years ago and I said 'some' fans crave the failure of the manager and this in my book means the same.
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:37 am

OLDHAMADE wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:

Without Jim in charge we wouldn't even be having this discussion because you'd of been long gone years ago and I said 'some' fans crave the failure of the manager and this in my book means the same.

No, you said the club not being relegated would disappoint some fans. I still haven't seen you provide any evidence of this? Fake news and trying to stir shit up.
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:06 am

No you said the club not being relegated would disappoint some fans. I still haven't seen you provide any evidence of this? Fake news and trying to stir shit up.

Bitter to the last! No point arguing with you because in your own mind you're always right,
When Bentleys been fired off because of the constant moaning or walked of his own choosing and your new man comes in and takes you down to the national league because he didn't realise the magnitude of the job he had taken on (look at Paul Scholes)

Me and you will revisit this conversation
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:26 am

OLDHAMADE wrote:
No you said the club not being relegated would disappoint some fans. I still haven't seen you provide any evidence of this? Fake news and trying to stir shit up.

Bitter to the last! No point arguing with you because in your own mind you're always right,
When Bentleys been fired off because of the constant moaning or walked of his own choosing and your new man comes in and takes you down to the national league because he didn't realise the magnitude of the job he had taken on (look at Paul Scholes)

More speculative guff. How am I bitter? Scholes had no idea of what he was taking on did he not? You seem to know everything without being able to back it up
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:35 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
OLDHAMADE wrote:

More speculative guff. How am I bitter? Scholes had no idea of what he was taking on did he not? You seem to know everything without being able to back it up

I'm an outsider looking in.......................... not stuck in an opaque goldfish bowl of like yourself :D

If I were you I'd just give up, walk away and possibly take up another hobby on Saturdays because this football malarkey appears to be making your life on the Berlin wall a very unhappy one, which in turn, manifests itself on here.
The success Jim is producing year after year, over performing at a small town club on fresh air, is only ever acknowledged by those who can relate to his horrendous situation.
In the main by 'outsiders' from other clubs and not those closer to home who should know better.
HALMA 1983

Postby Andy D » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:50 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:
I'm an outsider looking in.......................... not stuck in an opaque goldfish bowl of like yourself :D

If I were you I'd just give up, walk away and possibly take up another hobby on Saturdays because this football malarkey appears to be making your life on the Berlin wall a very unhappy one, which in turn, manifests itself on here.
The success Jim is producing year after year, over performing at a small town club on fresh air, is only ever acknowledged by those who can relate to his horrendous situation.
In the main by 'outsiders' from other clubs and not those closer to home who should know better.
but thing is hundreds of our fans have and are doing exactly that, "giving up".

I'll keep banging the in 2010 we'd 1900 hardcore fans now down to an hardcore of 1000 and even then at times i doubt the actual attendance figures given matchday.

1900 - 900 = 1000. thats nearly half our support in your words "giving up".
Andy D

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:06 pm

Andy D wrote:
OLDHAMADE wrote:

I'll keep banging the in 2010 we'd 1900 hardcore fans now down to an hardcore of 1000 and even then at times i doubt the actual attendance figures given matchday.

You can put alot of that down to the actual cost of attendance at all grounds and with money being tight for alot of folk, along with their other halves wanting more time spent with the family but personally I'd never do anything that made me so bloody unhappy whilst actually paying for the privilege and moaning about it to all and sundry
Berlin is a classic individual case of this misfortune and should seek refuge elsewhere.
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:07 pm

In the main by 'outsiders' from other clubs and not those closer to home who should know better.[/quote]

I have had to read this 4 or 5 times to try and work out what you are suggesting, so work with me here. You are suggesting that I should stop watching a financially strapped "small town" club(buying a season ticket, 2 replica shirts, £10 on a match day), taking my son's who could be paying supporters for the next 50+ years because I am not a Jim Bentley the Manager fan?

As a self proclaimed outsider just looking in, you are very vocal in your assumptions towards Morecambe fans. I asked you to back up your statement but you were unable to. Since then, you have said some pretty personal things about my character yet you do not know me. I suggest you worry about Oldham Athletic FC and spread your guff on there.
BerlinWaller

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:11 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:
Andy D wrote:
OLDHAMADE wrote:

You can put alot of that down to the actual cost of attendance at all grounds and with money being tight for alot of folk, along with their other halves wanting more time spent with the family but personally I'd never do anything that made me so bloody unhappy whilst actually paying for the privilege and moaning about it to all and sundry
Berlin is a classic individual case of this misfortune and should seek refuge elsewhere.

Reimburse my Season Ticket and other spending and I will stay away then. Shall we do it with other fans that have expressed displeasure with the current regime ? See how long the club lasts then. No wonder Oldham Athletic are in such a mess
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:28 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
Reimburse my Season Ticket and other spending and I will stay away then. Shall we do it with other fans that have expressed displeasure with the current regime ? See how long the club lasts then. No wonder Oldham Athletic are in such a mess

MOST small town Football clubs are in trouble, Oldham included because of the imbalance at the top but no good beating yourself up about the ongoing shit-storm at Morecambe, likewise for me at Oldham.
Choose your battles, the ones you're fighting against are impossible to win but at the end of the day, only you have the answer to this unique problem.
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:34 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:

MOST small town Football clubs are in trouble, Oldham included because of the imbalance at the top but no good beating yourself up about the ongoing shit-storm at Morecambe, likewise for me at Oldham.
Choose your battles, the ones you're fighting against are impossible to win but at the end of the day, only you have the answer to this unique problem.

I give up, i didn't realise i was dealing with such a football guru. I am voicing my opinion on a forum, not starting a crusade. I hope you are as vocal on the Oldham forum as you are on here or do they see through your bullshit as well?
BerlinWaller

Re: Bentley out

Postby HALMA 1983 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:02 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:Sometimes the hardest thing about a problem is admitting you have one!

Your words, not mine.
I'll leave it there shall I?
HALMA 1983

Re: Bentley out

Postby BerlinWaller » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:10 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:Sometimes the hardest thing about a problem is admitting you have one!

Your words, not mine.
I'll leave it there shall I?

I'm touched by the lengths you are going to in trying to prove a point but i am not sure what this proves or how it validates anything you have said? Whilst you are going through the archives, find the answer to my original question and show me a fan wanting the club relegated.
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:09 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:I have had to read this 4 or 5 times to try and work out what you are suggesting, so work with me here. You are suggesting that I should stop watching a financially strapped "small town" club(buying a season ticket, 2 replica shirts, £10 on a match day), taking my son's who could be paying supporters for the next 50+ years because I am not a Jim Bentley the Manager fan?

As a self proclaimed outsider just looking in, you are very vocal in your assumptions towards Morecambe fans. I asked you to back up your statement but you were unable to. Since then, you have said some pretty personal things about my character yet you do not know me. I suggest you worry about Oldham Athletic FC and spread your guff on there.

Right Berlin, it's time to see who's bullshitting who?

I've had some time to mull over what you've said and how your feeling about the contentious subject (on here) of Jim Bentley being the manager of Morecambe football club and how he's no good at what he's doing, this in turn makes you very unhappy and we can't let that continue any longer.
In light of this, I've decided to call you out on your season ticket for the imitation car wash stand and buy out any further commitment you have at Morecambe football club in cash and on top of that I will donate to the Shrimps trust (to which I'm a member)£10 for every home game until the end of this season.
And to show further alignment to the club of my adopted town, I will give an hour of my time after every home game, helping other trust members sweeping up any mess round the stadium.

Work out the half season cost of what you originally paid for your ticket and leave it at the club shop with the young lad who works there, tell me on here when you've done this and your money will be on the table the very same day.
I don't want to hear you moan about anything again! enjoy the life you have been blessed with ;)
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:45 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:
BerlinWaller wrote:I have had to read this 4 or 5 times to try and work out what you are suggesting, so work with me here. You are suggesting that I should stop watching a financially strapped "small town" club(buying a season ticket, 2 replica shirts, £10 on a match day), taking my son's who could be paying supporters for the next 50+ years because I am not a Jim Bentley the Manager fan?

I've had some time to mull over what you've said and how your feeling about the contentious subject (on here) of Jim Bentley being the manager of Morecambe football club and how he's no good at what he's doing, this in turn makes you very unhappy and we can't let that continue any longer.
In light of this, I've decided to call you out on your season ticket for the imitation car wash stand and buy out any further commitment you have at Morecambe football club in cash and on top of that I will donate to the Shrimps trust (to which I'm a member)£10 for every home game until the end of this season.
And to show further alignment to the club of my adopted town, I will give an hour of my time after every home game, helping other trust members sweeping up any mess round the stadium.

Work out the half season cost of what you originally paid for your ticket and leave it at the club shop with the young lad who works there, tell me on here when you've done this and your money will be on the table the very same day.
I don't want to hear you moan about anything again! enjoy the life you have been blessed with ;)

Nice try but that wasn't the deal. An early bird season ticket, 2 replica shirts and a tenner for every home game this season. Don't try and be a billy big balls
BerlinWaller

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:54 pm

Any luck finding a Morecambe fan saying they want the club relegated yet?
BerlinWaller

Postby HALMA 1983 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:55 pm

BerlinWaller wrote:
OLDHAMADE wrote:

Nice try but that wasn't the deal. An early bird season ticket, 2 replica shirts and a tenner for every home game this season. Don't try and be a billy big balls

I've no problem with any of that but don't expect me to foot the bill for all the games you've moaned about watching for the first half of the season,
Put up or shut up, that's what you started here isn't it?
HALMA 1983

Postby BerlinWaller » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:04 pm

just looking in, you are very vocal in your assumptions towards Morecambe fans. I asked you to back up your there.[/quote]

Work out the half season cost of what you originally paid for your ticket and leave it at the club shop with the young lad who works there, tell me on here

I've no problem with any of that but don't expect me to foot the bill for all the games you've moaned about watching for the first half of the season,
Put up or shut up, that's what you started here isn't it?[/quote]

I have sent you a very fair counter offer via DM. I look forward to hearing from you.
BerlinWaller

Postby Doonhamer » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:46 pm

Waller don’t take him on. He is not worth it.
Doonhamer

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:33 pm

This is great :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby black morse » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:08 am

Nearly as exciting as Remainers v Leavers :roll:
black morse

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:12 am

black morse wrote:Nearly as exciting as Remainers v Leavers :roll:

It'll never be as exciting as that :D
HALMA 1983

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion