Jim Bentley Out

Re: Bentley out

Postby jon MFC fan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:50 pm

Tbf it's silly fellow fans fighting/arguing
better redthan dead
jon MFC fan

Postby Zip It Shrimpy » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:46 pm

We're a third of the way to a safe points total for the season already. Why the moany faces?

I wanted to put this on the "Bentley In" thread but that was just as moany.

Cheers up you numptys. We're going to have games where it all goes wrong but remember, Donny should not be in this league; they're far too good.
Who'd want to smell like you?
Zip It Shrimpy

Postby SupermarketShrimp » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:51 pm

Zip It Shrimpy wrote:We're a third of the way to a safe points total for the season already. Why the moany faces?

Cheers up you numptys. We're going to have games where it all goes wrong but remember, Donny should not be in this league; they're far too good.

Stop talking complete sense for crying out loud, we need to stick to bed wetting at the first sign of a defeat
SupermarketShrimp

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:00 pm

SupermarketShrimp wrote:
Zip It Shrimpy wrote:We're a third of the way to a safe points total for the season already. Why the moany faces?

Stop talking complete sense for crying out loud, we need to stick to bed wetting at the first sign of a defeat

Neil(CC) has sensed the :) times ahead
that's why he's left :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Teams like Morecambe » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:59 pm

6 home league defeats in a row, just 4 scored and 18 conceded! Attendances are continually decreasing and have plummeted to around 1100-1200.
Teams like Morecambe

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:10 pm

Teams like Morecambe wrote:6 home league defeats in a row, just 4 scored and 18 conceded! Attendances are continually decreasing and have plummeted to around 1100-1200.
no fight or spirit in the team, no clear plan to play the game. Different players but still the same old tactics. We are heading for the Conference under the current management BENTLEY MUST GO! After today i know of at least three loyal supporters who will not be attending the FA Cup game next week! JB should hold his hands up and take it on the chin and resign
Last edited by Westgate Wanderer on Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby Duffman » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:15 pm

Jimbo needs to go. I'm completely fed up with wasting £17 every other Saturday to watch a poor excuse of a football team. The manager has run out of ideas and no Jim, staying in a hotel the night before will not solve our defensive problems, the inability to put 2 passes together or you're lack of tactics.

I've been going to games since I was 9, for 20 years I've travelled all over the country supporting the team but enough is enough. Jim was a hero for me growing up but a manager he is not. After 3 years of awful football, excuses and no ambition I'll be joining the 800-1000 other fans that no longer attend.
Duffman

Postby MfcChris » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:38 pm

Teams like Morecambe wrote:6 home league defeats in a row, just 4 scored and 18 conceded! Attendances are continually decreasing and have plummeted to around 1100-1200.

And still there are 4 worst teams than us at home. How must they be feeling?! Although 2 of them 4 have already parted with managers..!
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby KenH » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:57 pm

Duffman wrote:After 3 years of awful football, excuses and no ambition I'll be joining the 800-1000 other fans that no longer attend.

Sadly, same here. Not wasting any more money until major changes happen. Enough is enough.
KenH

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:11 am

bump. just to keep the thread name high!
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby John L » Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:47 pm

Bump...
GED ARMY!
John L

Postby George Dawes » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:13 pm

say if we end up relegated, I feel Jim isn't the right man to take us back up anyway, due to his brand of football.and philosophy .

didn't go today(work) , but this as been going on for season after season, with people repeating themselves on threads and when walking away from the ground pissed off.
George Dawes

Postby black morse » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:26 pm

George Dawes wrote:say if we end up relegated, I feel Jim isn't the right man to take us back up anyway, due to his brand of football.and philosophy .

didn't go today(work) , but this as been going on for season after season, with people repeating themselves on threads and when walking away from the ground pissed off.

You don't seriously think that Diego is going to spend money he hasn't got paying off Jim?
And you don't seriously think that when we go down we'll get promoted again?
black morse

Postby George Dawes » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:33 pm

black morse wrote:
George Dawes wrote:say if we end up relegated, I feel Jim isn't the right man to take us back up anyway, due to his brand of football.and philosophy .

You don't seriously think that Diego is going to spend money he hasn't got paying off Jim?
And you don't seriously think that when we go down we'll get promoted again?

Q1) we don't know yet let's see if the wages incident happens again

Q2) yes, why not, done it before.
George Dawes

Postby BerlinWaller » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:41 pm

We should rename this post " How the F@ck has Bentley still got a job?"
BerlinWaller

Postby Duffman » Sat Nov 19, 2016 5:50 pm

Under 1000 home fans today for a Saturday game. The last goal scored at home in the league was back on 24th September, last time we took the lead at a home league game was in August against Pompey.
Duffman

Postby MfcChris » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:06 pm

The pressure will really mount this time next week when we are bottom, with 8 consecutive home league defeats.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:36 pm

MfcChris wrote:The pressure will really mount this time next week when we are bottom, with 8 consecutive home league defeats.
what does it matter? He is unsackable it seems, it's not his fault we're crap it's everyone elses! 7 home league defeats out of 9 is totally unacceptable. But i imagine he sails on as always, he will find someone else to blame for our inept efforts today. I wouldv'e liked to see the shrimpettes on the pitch today, at least they keep a shape and perform! Teflon Bentley rules :x :x
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby Teams like Morecambe » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Teams like Morecambe

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:58 pm

Teams like Morecambe wrote:Image
that's a bone (s) of contention :D
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby Christies Child » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:19 pm

The problem for me is that it's the tactics at home that are wrong but for whatever reason our management team seem unable to change either through stubbornness or an inability to accept that they have got it wrong.

I'm not convinced that even if they had a pot of Arabian gold that they would change their style of play and tactics.

To put it bluntly today was as bad as I've seen in many a season. Crap doesn't even come close.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

It took just short of 7 minutes into the game before we made a meaningful tackle. We just backed off and that was the forerunner of what was to come time after time after time. So much empty space in the middle of the park that you could have parked Titanic in there.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Keith » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:50 pm

Christies Child wrote:To put it bluntly today was as bad as I've seen in many a season. Crap doesn't even come close.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yeah, you're all correct... we should be beating teams like Luton.

black morse wrote:You don't seriously think that Diego is going to spend money he hasn't got paying off Jim?

Exactly! It's incredible that people think we'll use what little money we haven't got to pay off the manager & assistant, then attract a better manager to a club that hasn't got a pot to piss in and has had to borrow from the PFA & Football League in order to pay wages, THREE TIMES! But people still think we'll have a queue of out of work managers wanting the job.

I'm incredibly frustrated too, but the self perpetuating negativity from fans & silence from club are not helping anything.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Freez » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:19 pm

And Luton were bloody good!
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby shrimpnsave » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:22 pm

Freez wrote:And Luton were bloody good!

only as good as the team put before them!
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Freez » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:30 pm

We lost at Wycombe in a poor game, we commented that we wished we could play that badly and win.
Luton were a different class, admittedly we didn't play well, but that's partly because they did, unlike last week at Adams Park,
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion