To the Bradford fans this Sunday evening...

To the Bradford fans this Sunday evening...

Postby Keith » Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:28 pm

If you are going to gloat, keep it interesting rather than last night's boring trolling.

The early evening clear up crew (that'll be me) can't be bothered with niceties (beyond this message). I'll be popping in and out in between watching Top Gear from Vietnam (fantastic country) and doing something more interesting (like episodes 15 to 24 of the first series of Scrubs) so it will be a case of deleting threads if I am sufficiently bored with them.

Mark S began drinking hours ago so I'll be deleting his stuff too!

Then the antipodean will be awaking from his slumber. The temperature there is almost 30oC and that's during the night, so his mood will be grumpy at best.

So, as I say, keep it witty, reasonable or friendly. If you are just after a bite, don't bother!

Merry Christmas!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: To the Bradford fans this Sunday evening...

Postby Ken Barlow » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Keith wrote:If you are going to gloat, keep it interesting rather than last night's boring trolling.
The early evening clear up crew (that'll be me) can't be bothered with niceties (beyond this message). I'll be popping in and out in between watching Top Gear from Vietnam (fantastic country) and doing something more interesting (like episodes 15 to 24 of the first series of Scrubs) so it will be a case of deleting threads if I am sufficiently bored with them.

Then the antipodean will be awaking from his slumber. The temperature there is almost 30oC and that's during the night, so his mood will be grumpy at best.

So, as I say, keep it witty, reasonable or friendly. If you are just after a bite, don't bother!

Merry Christmas!

Would that have still applied if you had won... i doubt it. As for our talk last night being boring.... have you read this site? it's a walking fooking bible. :shock:
Ken Barlow

Postby Keith » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:40 pm

Ken Barlow wrote:Would that have still applied if you had won... i doubt it.

Of course it wouldn't because we wouldn't have seen you for dust! If you are accusing me/us of double standards, fine, I'll accept that accusation and point out that we will return any money you've paid to post here as we show you the door.

Ken Barlow wrote:As for our talk last night being boring.... have you read this site? it's a walking fooking bible. :shock:

Sadly, yes, some of us have to read all of it including the yawn fest thread last night. The boring part was because the trolling lacked any intelligence or humour. Some fans can do it, some fans clearly can't. Ho-hum.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Ken Barlow » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:47 pm

Keith wrote:
Ken Barlow wrote:Would that have still applied if you had won... i doubt it.

Of course it wouldn't because we wouldn't have seen you for dust! If you are accusing me/us of double standards, fine, I'll accept that accusation and point out that we will return any money you've paid to post here as we show you the door.

Ken Barlow wrote:As for our talk last night being boring.... have you read this site? it's a walking fooking bible. :shock:

Sadly, yes, some of us have to read all of it including the yawn fest thread last night. The boring part was because the trolling lacked any intelligence or humour. Some fans can do it, some fans clearly can't. Ho-hum.

Ho-Hum, You must be one of those fans.
Ken Barlow

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:24 pm

Am I right in saying the following, Keith?

Bradford fans can come on SVs and gloat about how their team had a 4-0 win today and that is their choice.
What they will never understand is the Morecambe FC humour, because they are far too serious about it all.
We at MFC can take a defeat on the chin and come out smiling again, we know we are not world beaters, but we have can have a laugh whether we are beating Macc or losing to BCFC.
So Ken Barlow is wrong to think that we would have a different attitude if we had won the match, we would be the same.
Cheer up Ken Barlow and Bratfud Thickoid, it may never happen............................
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Keith » Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:39 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:Am I right in saying the following, Keith?

yes. :? :lol:

Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Keith wrote:in between watching Top Gear from Vietnam (fantastic country)

Well that was hilarious and reminds me how fantastic that country is. Hoi An is my favourite town on the whole planet!

Keith
Site Admin

Postby cibasteve » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:33 pm

Keith wrote:If you are going to gloat, keep it interesting rather than last night's boring trolling.

Merry Christmas!

Mmmmm
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2057

Wonder if i'll get an answer to this.
Never trust anyone who doesn't like football
cibasteve

Postby Keith » Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:36 pm

yeah, I thought about locking it when I read it. Now you've specifically drawn attention to it I have. Ta.

Keith
Site Admin

Return to General Discussion