Christies Child Vote.

Christies Child Vote.

Postby New_Ground_Watcher » Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:59 pm

This forum has been boring since Christies Child left so in an attempt to get him back I have created a poll.

*Link removed as children have taken over*

You might not have agreed with him but he kept us going with new topics all the time and plenty of discussion.

Click on the link and vote whether you post on here or not.

Come back CC!
Last edited by New_Ground_Watcher on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
New_Ground_Watcher

Re: Christies Child Vote.

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:50 pm

He's at the bar with Mark s, Curly, Marky, Cass, Morecambe Mick, The Fury, Neil G, punkwasdead, Crooky, Mfc Bro, Harry, P/T Indie, Stowford Press,Badger, Negative Ned, Captain haddock, Howe magic, Burnley shrimp, Number 1, Abbo, Christies Minder, Shrimper, Weetabix kid, Sammy h, Bare Ben, Heysham red, bigreddog. The Red Knight, Poulton Shrimp, Heysham Shrimp, firthysexgod, sgt. major, Scar, Philbigmfcfan, Castaway, Northstander, thetashkanterror,, Nerso :lol: , ezz, duffman, burple, BLS boy, Pandulas Paddockus, Littleshrimp, Forkyphil, Eggchaser, Mattytheshrimp, Stanley bowles, Alwaysright, Gedskishrimp, Ntini, Stevanshrimp, Morecambe rule, N Saban, Phil1965365, LA1 shrimp, Chrise 27007mk2, Opinionated, Beardyshrimp, Jonnythedog, Suffolkshrimp, Morectalk, Pobble, Morecambewba, Sardineleader, Essex shrimp, tablespider, Peckishparrish, PottyPieman, Charming shrimp, Morecambegeek, Ciderwaller, Trumpet Pete, Nigel Watson, Harry the hat..

No wonder it is quiet
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby HALMA 1983 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:20 pm

marky No.1 wrote:He's at the bar with Mark s, Curly, Marky, Cass, Morecambe Mick, The Fury, Neil G, punkwasdead, Crooky, Mfc Bro, Harry, P/T Indie, Stowford Press,Badger, Negative Ned, Captain haddock, Howe magic, Burnley shrimp, Number 1, Abbo, Christies Minder, Shrimper, Weetabix kid, Sammy h, Bare Ben, Heysham red, bigreddog. The Red Knight, Poulton Shrimp, Heysham Shrimp, firthysexgod, sgt. major, Scar, Philbigmfcfan, Castaway, Northstander, thetashkanterror,, Nerso :lol: , ezz, duffman, burple, BLS boy, Pandulas Paddockus, Littleshrimp, Forkyphil, Eggchaser, Mattytheshrimp, Stanley bowles, Alwaysright, Gedskishrimp, Ntini, Stevanshrimp, Morecambe rule, N Saban, Phil1965365, LA1 shrimp, Chrise 27007mk2, Opinionated, Beardyshrimp, Jonnythedog, Suffolkshrimp, Morectalk, Pobble, Morecambewba, Sardineleader, Essex shrimp, tablespider, Peckishparrish, PottyPieman, Charming shrimp, Morecambegeek, Ciderwaller, Trumpet Pete, Nigel Watson, Harry the hat..

No wonder it is quiet

More than a few of the above are pseudonym's and will no doubts be 'Lurking' in the bay somewhere ;)
HALMA 1983

Postby Phil Anderer » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:13 pm

marky No.1 wrote:He's at the bar with Mark s, Curly, Marky, Cass, Morecambe Mick, The Fury, Neil G, punkwasdead, Crooky, Mfc Bro, Harry, P/T Indie, Stowford Press,Badger, Negative Ned, Captain haddock, Howe magic, Burnley shrimp, Number 1, Abbo, Christies Minder, Shrimper, Weetabix kid, Sammy h, Bare Ben, Heysham red, bigreddog. The Red Knight, Poulton Shrimp, Heysham Shrimp, firthysexgod, sgt. major, Scar, Philbigmfcfan, Castaway, Northstander, thetashkanterror,, Nerso :lol: , ezz, duffman, burple, BLS boy, Pandulas Paddockus, Littleshrimp, Forkyphil, Eggchaser, Mattytheshrimp, Stanley bowles, Alwaysright, Gedskishrimp, Ntini, Stevanshrimp, Morecambe rule, N Saban, Phil1965365, LA1 shrimp, Chrise 27007mk2, Opinionated, Beardyshrimp, Jonnythedog, Suffolkshrimp, Morectalk, Pobble, Morecambewba, Sardineleader, Essex shrimp, tablespider, Peckishparrish, PottyPieman, Charming shrimp, Morecambegeek, Ciderwaller, Trumpet Pete, Nigel Watson, Harry the hat..

No wonder it is quiet

Can't comment about most there, but Little Shrimp (with the space and extra capital) has just gone to college on the other side of the Pennines, but has promised me that, via Shrimps Player, Saturdays will still be for Morecambe. (We've all been that age, so no criticism from me if you find 'other interests', Joel.) As for Pobble, I believe due primarily to health reasons, he became unable to attend games, and has now moved away from the area. He may still be following our fortunes, but I suspect he chooses not to comment anymore for that reason - no criticism intended to him or anyone else.

Sorry, forgot to say, come back Neil. Don't capitulate to petty badgering on the part of others (which is how I view what appeared to drive you away). Most of us (with an opinion) have been attacked in some way or another, and it is part of the fun, as long as people don't start swinging their handbags. ;) :lol:
Last edited by Phil Anderer on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby Wild Bill » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:15 pm

No wonder it is quiet

Bring back a dozen of those posters and we will have an active message board, not CC posting just as many posts just by himself!
Wild Bill

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Where's Darren Lock nowadays?!

Currys? Comet??

:lol:
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Phil Anderer » Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:Where's Darren Lock nowadays?!

Currys? Comet??

:lol:

Doesn't that depend on what username he's currently using? ;)
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:20 pm

i was guiltyish of having 2 i.d's mph, and punkisdead, the present one was set up because i set the original one up for my son,he lost interest as he preferred rugby , so althogh i had 2 i.d's i only used one, i have in the past been accused of being dragofly, but that was actually john kelly, and darrenlock, who i don't know, but I thought he was a piece of comedy genius, I think CC will come vack at some point, I am guilty of ribbing him on occasions, but would also give him credit for his good ideas, CC was no saint and ''methinks the laddy protesteth too much!''

I myself have over the years been subject to threats of violence and terrible abuse on here but its water off a ducks back, I am a bit sensitive about the potato related nicknames, I consider them as racism.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Kendalshrimp » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Leave him. We've been in great form since he's been gone and hasn't been any negativity in the pre match threads. CCs absence on the forum is providing positive vibes instead and also on the pitch :D
Kendalshrimp

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:11 am

Haha, like that one niel ''et tu, fellow Cumbrian''.
mrpotatohead

Postby P/T Indie » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:46 am

I'm still here but nowadays I watch more cbeebies than MFC games so can't comment as much as I would like.
Eintracht Branschweigs answer to Shrimps Voices

http://eintracht-demo.forumieren.com/index.htm

For a great footballing day out
P/T Indie

Postby mrpotatohead » Thu Sep 17, 2015 7:53 am

Course you can mate, half the season ticket holders know eff all about footy anyway,the other half are alcoholics :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Thu Sep 17, 2015 9:07 am

Kendalshrimp wrote:Leave him. We've been in great form since he's been gone and hasn't been any negativity in the pre match threads. CCs absence on the forum is providing positive vibes instead and also on the pitch :D

C.C. was probably supporting Morecambe before you were born and like everyone else he is entitled to make points without being abused in the most unpleasant way by pre pubescent youths :o :o
Gone_Shrimping

Postby Phil Anderer » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:18 am

mrpotatohead wrote:Course you can mate, half the season ticket holders know eff all about footy anyway,the other half are alcoholics :lol:

Some might argue I belong in both halves! :o :lol:
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby SolentShrimp » Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:29 am

Phil Anderer wrote:
mrpotatohead wrote:Course you can mate, half the season ticket holders know eff all about footy anyway,the other half are alcoholics :lol:

Dilute it a bit more by adding your politics. ;)
You've been [as well as other suspects] been a bit quiet since Corbin's rise to power, and acceptance of a 58% pay rise. :lol:
We all have Human Rights, but they come with Human Responsibilities. Ignore the latter and you risk losing the rights to the former.

People who campaign for equality and freedom of speech amaze me. Disagree with them, and you'll be shouted down.
SolentShrimp

Postby Phil Anderer » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:39 pm

SolentShrimp wrote:
Phil Anderer wrote:

Dilute it a bit more by adding your politics. ;)
You've been [as well as other suspects] been a bit quiet since Corbin's rise to power, and acceptance of a 58% pay rise. :lol:

Since I didn't have a vote in his election, I don't suppose it's my right to say one way or the other, particularly since my attitude to general elections is 'if you can't be bothered to vote, don't complain about what you get'.
The 3 rules of Fascism:
1. Make stuff up;
2. Scream it loudly;
3. Kill people.
(copyright Eddie Izzard)
Phil Anderer

Postby Ntini » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Good to be remembered, Mark!

Looking forward to tomorrow, my first trip back to Morecambe this season. Really looking forward to seeing the lads play given the excellent start to the season and (generally) consistent positive performances.
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:40 pm

No problem, always admire a Toon ;) , welcome back to the game, hope you enjoy.

Been thinking about this and my last glass of red wine says 2.2

Edit: Oh shit wrong thread :lol:

I blame watching those egg chasers, Wales will stand in the way
marky No.1

Postby Seasider9601 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Bet CC is desperate to post tonight!

Come on Neil!!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Apparentley he's seen his arse on accys forum and fleetwoods forum too,dunno why he was a regular on them two? the real victim here is of course Mrs. Child!
mrpotatohead

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:21 am

He did comment today about our fragile defence that he had warned about in pre season
marky No.1

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:04 pm

CC has actually voted on the poll himself and made a comment,is that allowed?
mrpotatohead

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:29 pm

Ntini wrote:Good to be remembered, Mark!

Looking forward to tomorrow, my first trip back to Morecambe this season. Really looking forward to seeing the lads play given the excellent start to the season and (generally) consistent positive performances.

Well that must have been a disappointment for ya!!

CC's contribution is 16% of the vote :?
marky No.1

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:18 pm

To clarify things, CC didn't vote on the poll - it seems we have an imposter
marky No.1

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:25 pm

H'mm and I wonder who that is :roll:
football is a funny old game