O/T CC

O/T CC

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:06 pm

CC told me today he will not be posting on here ever again, due to a certain shrimps fan getting on his case,he will be sadly missed,his quirky wit and polntless random enquiries were legendary but as jims trusty guru, he has been spreading himself a bit thin god bless him.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: O/T CC

Postby Keith » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:14 pm

Hopefully he'll return at some point. I frequently disagree with Neil but it will be quieter without him.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby George Dawes » Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:29 pm

majority of people take this site to serious.

CC gets some good debates going.
George Dawes

Postby halfwayprawn » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:00 pm

Come on Neil,get back posting, you know you want to ;) it wouldn't be same without you.
halfwayprawn

Postby Seasider9601 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:14 pm

Yes, come back CC.

The one who was (more than noticeably) on your back said last weekend he wasn't going to post anymore so come back on here.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby black morse » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:37 pm

Won't be the same without you CC :(
You may be an annoying blighter at times but your comments do keep SV's interesting.
Perhaps if you see how much you'll be missed you'll think again. ;)
black morse

Postby Seasider9601 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:40 pm

And while we're at it, come back Shrimper.

And Mark S.

And Morecambe Mick
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:51 pm

Come back CC.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:02 pm

He said to me he's finished.. I did have my fishing rod in hand
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Child » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:06 pm

On the day that our superb manager signed a new contract and a result that at half time looked out of reach I think it's fitting that I post one last time just to congratulate the lads on a battling performance masterminded despite being handicapped by a growing injury list ( PLEASE let's hope the twittered news about Beeley isn't as it appears and that he's back in his rightful position ASAP) by Jim and Ken.

Just wish that we could find a way to cut out the runs of some opposition defenders as today that lead to their equaliser.

I'll continue to follow SVs but all good things come to an end sometime. So to MG, MrP and a few others hope you enjoy arguing with yourselves. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:21 pm

Ive become the same as CC ....I wont be posting anymore on here

The site as become very very clicky and little things get picked upon if your not in that click

Bye all ..I will continue to support the team in my own way which ive done for the last 31 years
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby Westgate Wanderer » Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:33 pm

Blimey! CC and Blackpool Shrimp going at the same time? Who are the click going to pick on now?? :? Went to the game today but not going to comment, might disagree with others on here (god forbid). :D
Don't worry be happy!
Westgate Wanderer

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:30 pm

pick on me if you want,i,m not in a click ,and i,m not arsed, so go on, it'll be funny!

Man up Niel you big Jessie! :) :lol:
mrpotatohead

Postby MfcChris » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: They will be back but in the meantime good riddance to the 2 morons 8-) :P
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:33 pm

:shock: :? :o :o :o
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Keith » Sat Aug 29, 2015 10:30 pm

CLIQUE FFS it's clique!

It isn't a click, I mean clique, sometimes, if you are in a minority of one or two, you might want to consider that you are actually wrong???

As for me taking the piss... it's what I've done for the last 18 years or so that Shrimpsvoices has existed!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

Keith
Site Admin

Postby RedRedWine » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:04 pm

I for one will really miss Blackpool shrimps insightful overview of each game he attends...
Hello! Hello! We are the Morecambe boys!
RedRedWine

Postby SolentShrimp » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:36 am

Keith wrote:As for me taking the piss... it's what I've done for the last 18 years or so that Shrimpsvoices has existed!

I haven't noticed you been suspended from your own Message Board yet. :o
We all have Human Rights, but they come with Human Responsibilities. Ignore the latter and you risk losing the rights to the former.

People who campaign for equality and freedom of speech amaze me. Disagree with them, and you'll be shouted down.
SolentShrimp

Postby Gone_Shrimping » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:08 am

RedRedWine wrote:I for one will really miss Blackpool shrimps insightful overview of each game he attends...

Everyone who supports Morecambe FC is entitled to express an opinion without someone jumping all over them.
Gone_Shrimping

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:01 am

Thing about forums is,they are for discussion,however ridiulous the subject matter,if its allowed, great,I thing its fine on here compared to other boards that are, rightly or wrongly heavily censored due to downright abuse ,burnleys in particular is quite nasty, I am prone to winding people up half of the time,on here,and on other social media, and people can ignore it, or have a go about it, i am really not arsed, People take the plss , I think thats fine too, I'm not a fan of our small contingent of rape apologists or fascists, but my answer is ''wind em up'' ,Neil will be back, he won't be able to resist it,especially if we get a few more goal feasts like yesterday.
mrpotatohead

Postby SolentShrimp » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:45 am

mrpotatohead wrote:Thing about forums is,they are for discussion,however ridiulous the subject matter,if its allowed, great,I thing its fine on here compared to other boards that are, rightly or wrongly heavily censored due to downright abuse ,burnleys in particular is quite nasty, I am prone to winding people up half of the time,on here,and on other social media, and people can ignore it, or have a go about it, i am really not arsed, People take the plss , I think thats fine too, I'm not a fan of our small contingent of rape apologists or fascists, but my answer is ''wind em up'' ,Neil will be back, he won't be able to resist it,especially if we get a few more goal feasts like yesterday.

The bit I've highlighted could be one of the reasons why so few people post on the forum, or want to get involved in threads that have begun to head in a southerly direction.

I'd rather a debate didn't descend into name calling or piss-taking, whatever the subject, or personal views, or whether the majority think they're right and the minority are wrong.

I'm often the subject of piss-taking. It doesn't bother me, and [imo] it says more about the person taking the piss than the person they're having a laugh at.
Only a thought.
We all have Human Rights, but they come with Human Responsibilities. Ignore the latter and you risk losing the rights to the former.

People who campaign for equality and freedom of speech amaze me. Disagree with them, and you'll be shouted down.
SolentShrimp

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:55 am

thats up to you solent shrimp, i dont recall personally saying anything over,offensive and abusive to anyone myself, so if that was a veiled dig at me, check previous, as i said ,not arsed, there are a healthy amount of people view this board and chose not to comment, given the size of the clubs fanbase, and it is sometimes quicker to find things out on it than the OWS.
mrpotatohead

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:10 am

If CC didn't come on here with false stats an facts then maybe he wouldn't argue with as many people as he does. It's a forum and if everyone has the same opinions it would be boring and not worth coming on here. I'll give him a week till he's back :lol:
Kendalshrimp

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:21 am

he hasn't really left, he broke his self imposed exile after less than 3 hours,and he will be reading this as we type! :D
mrpotatohead

Postby Keith » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:38 am

SolentShrimp wrote:I haven't noticed you been suspended from your own Message Board yet. :o

Actually, I was 'censored' and given a telling off by MarkS (bless, remember him?) for excessive swearing after a particular rant. My (weak) argument was that this was an adult forum designed for adults and if kids were old enough to read this, they'd heard the swear words before. His (stronger) counter argument was regardless of whether they knew the words existed, he didn't want to be sat with one of his sons, reading SV with them and unexpectedly come across a tirade of foul language. I get my bollockings face to face! It was as a result of this that we adopted a 'non-swearing' approach on the board.

I also had one off Jim Harvey after a particular rant! And people said he didn't read Shrimpsvoices! 8-)

And you of all people should know that 'suspension' only comes after a great many warnings. In fact, you can count on the fingers of one hand the number of people who have genuinely been banned, and you were at least two of them! :roll:

Keith
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion