FULL TIME LAST NIGHT.

FULL TIME LAST NIGHT.

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Last night, as the wycombe players left the pitch, several elderly MFC fans were leaning over the tunnel entrance yelling and whining ,generally making a real show of themselves, the wycombe players were laughing at them as they went in, this seemd to incence them even more, what prompted them to act so stupidly, does anyone know why they were getting their y fronts in a twist?
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: FULL TIME LAST NIGHT.

Postby Christies Child » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:49 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:Last night, as the wycombe players left the pitch, several elderly MFC fans were leaning over the tunnel entrance yelling and whining ,generally making a real show of themselves, the wycombe players were laughing at them as they went in, this seemd to incence them even more, what prompted them to act so stupidly, does anyone know why they were getting their y fronts in a twist?

Cheating. Spoiling tactics. Feigning injury. Plus a diabolical referee who let them get away with it....

Need I go on..... :?: :?: :?:

.....and YES include me in that number who reacted to what had gone on.... :evil: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Christies Child on Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby marky No.1 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:00 pm

Yeah was quite amusing, thought a few blood vessels were about to burst, language from players and fans was :shock: in front of our 9 year old grandaughter.

Wish I had filmed it
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Seasider9601 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:05 pm

Bit of a commotion too during the first half between the Wycombe fans and the match sponsor box which we could see from the North Terrace.

Mate of mine was in the sponsors box and he was none too happy about it and the aftermath.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:29 pm

exactly, how can the older fans berate the young hooligans when they themselves act thus, I was sat next to the away fans, and the sponsors box folk seemed to be goading the wycombe fans, safe in their ivory tower, I suppose drink will have been a contributory factor,as in the main, the people in the sponsors box are usually there for a drunken freebie, not the match.
mrpotatohead

Postby KenH » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:39 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:exactly, how can the older fans berate the young hooligans when they themselves act thus, I was sat next to the away fans, and the sponsors box folk seemed to be goading the wycombe fans, safe in their ivory tower, I suppose drink will have been a contributory factor,as in the main, the people in the sponsors box are usually there for a drunken freebie, not the match.

Which explains the MOTM awared to Moly :lol:
KenH

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:04 pm

I know!! the rest of the team could have been excused for heckling the sponsors box :lol:
mrpotatohead

Return to General Discussion