Excited

Excited

Postby Kendalshrimp » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:53 pm

Never felt so confident going into a new season. We've replaced the dead wood with some top quality in molyneux Wildig and Murphy. Some class link up play between them devitt and Fleming tonight the whole midfield looks class passing it about and making things happen unlike last season. The back four looks solid and dealt with two very good strikers from league 1 pretty easy tonight. If we can add a striker or Mullin can step up and get near the the 20 goal mark then I fancy are chances of a top 7 finish if not higher. Let the good times roll :D
Kendalshrimp

Re: Excited

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:12 am

Agree with most of this apart from Fleming, don't rate him at all sorry.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby 4G63 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:27 am

I thought Fleming was poor last night too. Hopefully he can pull his finger out before the season starts.

It was great to see Baz back on form again last night. Some fantastic saves :D
4G63

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:56 pm

Maybe Jim is undecided on either him or Kenyon to play alongside Murphy with Wildig just in front of them. He wasn't at his best last night but the pass an move style we seem to be playing a lot better at the minute I think Fleming will be suited to it more than Kenyon I think. The striker is the main one we need to sort tho I'm pretty happy with everything else in the team at the minute !
Kendalshrimp

Postby BoroRedShrimp » Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:36 pm

Good performances up to now, but pre-season friendlies don't count for anything. If we can start off well & build on it throughout the season, then we may be in with a chance of a good top half finish. We always seem to start off well then fade out by Christmas. Hopefully with a new striker and the new additions we could keep it up, if injuries & bad decisions don't get in the way.
Profile picture; James Stannage.
BoroRedShrimp

Postby Aspers » Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:18 am

Watching all the results from the friendlies has indeed created a stirring in the loins of this antipodean!.
Keep it up!!.
Aspers

Return to General Discussion