Wycombe warning.

Wycombe warning.

Postby Boggy » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:38 am

Going to Wycombe next Saturday? You will be appalled. If you don't know already, let me tell you what sort of nauseating spectacle you are in for. Wycombe are, along with Stevenage, the biggest bunch of snide cheats in this division. Their players spend all game falling over at the slightest touch, rolling around, and clutching any part of their anatomy they can find (head, leg, ankle, anything really, even boot laces) to con the ref into giving them a foul or just to break up play with a stoppage for "injury". Even when the player has been nowhere near the ball, he will still fall over for no good reason. They have no other tactics. They have been the pioneers this season of an insidious bit of new cheating as well: defenders diving to win a foul when they have lost the ball or are about to be outpaced by a striker (see also Stevenage). If you have any influence with your club, let their officials know. I expect they do already, but every little bit helps. Just as sickening is the fact that refs are so easily conned by this sort of thing, but there you go.
Boggy

Re: Wycombe warning.

Postby Seasider9601 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:06 am

I can't find the thread now as this forum crashed some weeks ago Boggy.

But I do recall they played the same "tactics" up here at ours when we played them, they managed to get our Jamie Devitt red carded.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:15 am

Yes it was Peter Murphy who goaded Jamie Devitt into a red card.

They know every trick in the book to slow play down if they are under the cosh.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:42 am

Looking at there forum earlier they are struggling to get a team together for our game on Saturday ....Lots of injuries
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby bigdavethemaddog » Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:58 am

hope that horrible clown Ainsworth plays and somebody snaps him in two. That is one man I cant stand
bigdavethemaddog

Return to General Discussion