***SHRIMPSVOICES IS GOING!!!***

Re: ***SHRIMPSVOICES IS GOING!!!***

Postby Keith » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:43 pm

YUCK! Can't say I like this particularly, but the SPAM stopper is now working, so let's see how that goes and I'll listen to thoughts about the style?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby shrimpnsave » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:45 pm

Keith wrote:YUCK! Can't say I like this particularly, but the SPAM stopper is now working, so let's see how that goes and I'll listen to thoughts about the style?

Not nice IMO,whas it worth it.... :?:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Keith » Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:54 pm

It was worth it to prove the problem with the SPAM stopper, which is now working. When I get some time on Saturday I'll look for some nicer styles. If the SPAM catcher does its job, it will be worth it!

Next time people are logged out, before you log in, click 'register' and see if you understand the question that I set up. Is it simple enough, while still being 'odd'? It works best when it is a question that can't be 'Googled', as the SPAM BOTS are now so clever, they can go and Google normal questions. And the CAPTCHA type, squiggly letters & numbers are battered by repeated attempts, so I may add another couple of letters if needed.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion