The King

The King

Postby dean_windass » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:14 am

hello this is Mr Windass to all you lower class mugs. I was just wandering what goes on in the heads of your management when they decide not to play Mr Taylor, after watching his few games he certainly looked impressive to say the least. I guess thats why theyre managing a league 2 side eh ?
best wishes folks
dean_windass

Re: The King

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:47 am

You are the first player I have seen that has been booked while warming up on the touchline - brilliant :lol:

Even the Hull goalkeeper kicked the ball out for a corner rather than a throw in on Saturday - De Lap's throw ins are awesome!

Whose the mug now then :?:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby B.H.C #3 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:51 am

Hi Dean, very good goal you scored at Wembley. Was it better than Danny C's though? ;)
B.H.C #3

Postby dean_windass » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:52 am

i was only asking if there was something wrong with Mr Taylor, and why isnt he starting games? Dont start getting lairy with me Mr Mark. Best wishes for the future.
And as for MR BHC, yes it was better than his, and why is he back at Murcam now i thought he was premier league class?
dean_windass

Postby B.H.C #3 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:54 am

I think Mr Taylor isn't starting as he isn't quite ready yet, oh and hes rubbish. :lol:
B.H.C #3

Postby dean_windass » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:56 am

My views are quite the contrary with that post by MR BHC , he certainly impressed me when i was at The Christ Park watching football .
Best wishes
dean_windass

Postby dean_windass » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:56 am

My views are quite the contrary with that post by MR BHC , he certainly impressed me when i was at The Christ Park watching football .
Best wishes
dean_windass

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:17 pm

No probs Mr. Windass ;) Aaron was thrown in at the deep end with our injury situation. He needs patience for a gradual step up to this level.

p.s. there's no need to repeat yourself :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby ezz » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:09 pm

We have better strikers that have more experience. Maybe in a year or 2....
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby dean_windass » Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:28 pm

i of course, would walk into your shoddy team. I am probably one the most underated strikers ever to play in the premier league.
best wishes
dean_windass

Postby pompeyred » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:50 pm

dean_windass wrote:i of course, would walk into your shoddy team. I am probably one the most underated strikers ever to play in the premier league.
best wishes

I hate to bother a man of your stature Ms Wind-ass but it would appear to me there is a typo in your last post. When you went to type the word underachieving you have accidently typed underated, its an easy mistake to make and I'm sure you were already working to rectify it but I thought I would point it out to you in case you had missed it then you could edit your post as soon as possible to avoid looking foolish.
pompeyred

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Dec 01, 2008 9:40 pm

pompeyred wrote:
dean_windass wrote:i of course, would walk into your shoddy team. I am probably one the most underated strikers ever to play in the premier league.
best wishes

I hate to bother a man of your stature Ms Wind-ass but it would appear to me there is a typo in your last post. When you went to type the word underachieving you have accidently typed underated, its an easy mistake to make and I'm sure you were already working to rectify it but I thought I would point it out to you in case you had missed it then you could edit your post as soon as possible to avoid looking foolish.

:lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby radcliffe_08 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:26 am

personally mr wind-arse. i think you should go away back to bratfud so we can see how you really play ( keithing rubbish cough cough) . wouldnt that be nice?
ps best wishes my rectum you fat lump
radcliffe_08

Postby Aspers » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:11 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aspers

Postby radcliffe_08 » Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:36 pm

dean you couldnt get into morecambe under 40s, and by that i mean under 40 stone kaboom haha:)
sorry dean but its the truth ...you need to go on slim fast
radcliffe_08

Return to General Discussion