Notts County away on Saturday

Notts County away on Saturday

Postby Bare Ben » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:37 pm

How many do you think we'll take? I remember us taking quite a few last year, so that could affect this years following. But with the disgracefully gargantuan spending we are all set for on Tuesday night financial reasons may come into account. I for one will not be going If they dont reduce the price by at least, hang on let me do the maths, (11.1% + 16.3%) = 27.4%. I also expect them to give me a voucher to their club shop and/or one to their next game. :? 8-)
Bare Ben

Re: Notts County away on Saturday

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:45 pm

I'm going (home game for me). We took a decent number last year and I hope we can take a decent amount again. Take a look at their injury list, they are there for the taking. I've been to ML a few times this season, they like to pass the ball around but they struggle to fashion chances.

We won't be in the same end we were in last year, this has now been given to the home supporters as apparently it enables them to create more noise (this won't be difficult, Notts fans are known for being quiet at home). We will be in the Jimmy Sirrel Stand which is to the left of the Kop end that we were in last year.
RedRedWine1

Postby Sammy h » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:18 pm

Count me in.
Sammy h

Postby morecambe 4 eva » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:52 pm

Morecambe all the way Ime going we can hopfuly take as many as we did last year

COME ON YOU REDS ;)
morecambe 4 eva

Postby shrimper » Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Bare Ben wrote:How many do you think we'll take? I remember us taking quite a few last year, so that could affect this years following. But with the disgracefully gargantuan spending we are all set for on Tuesday night financial reasons may come into account. I for one will not be going If they dont reduce the price by at least, hang on let me do the maths, (11.1% + 16.3%) = 27.4%. I also expect them to give me a voucher to their club shop and/or one to their next game. :? 8-)

Just realised.... hey Ben, told you you'd come back on here ;)
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby sgt major » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:09 pm

Last year we were able to fill a coach owing to the fact it was our first game at Meadow Lane and it was earlier in the season. This season the credit crunch has kicked in and to be honest the team is still IMO not firing on full cylinders.

It's a great pity as this season the Indies can only muster a mini bus as we are NOT a team with great history and can only muster large numbers for massive away games.

One day we WILL have league history behind us and hopefully some of the young guns on the North Stand will have some money to attend away games.

For the record I wont be there (I know, I'm a part time supporter :roll: ), as my daughter's flying in from Spain and Ellie is coming up from Weymouth to spend an early Christmas with Mum and Dad.

However when you all return from Notts there will be a warm welcome in the York (and there is a party going on)
sgt major

Postby heysham_mfc » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:00 pm

I will be making my first ever trip to Notts County o Saturday
come on Morecambe!
heysham_mfc

Postby morecambe mick » Mon Dec 01, 2008 8:43 pm

The Indies still have spaces available for this trip too!
morecambe mick

Return to General Discussion