So...

So...

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:24 pm

Are you little shrimps minnows looking forward to you biggie cup final next Saturday...

You got no chance so give up now if I were you....little L2 minnows.

We are CHELTENHAM super CHeltenham...no one likes us we don't care.
Nerso (CTFC)

Re: So...

Postby outsider » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:29 pm

i see you warmed up well this afternoon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby ezz » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:29 pm

This is the Lincoln forum, were the shrimpers not the shrimps
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:11 am

We humbly bow to our chance to ram it up you next sataday, satuurdy , saerdy, oh what the heck we carnt even spell down ere. coz we are northern and thick!!!

cheltenham is a shithole, you totally scabbed it against oldham, bring it on....
by the way, have all of your fans pre ordered the taxi!!!
PUNKISDEAD

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:01 am

PUNKISDEAD wrote:We humbly bow to our chance to ram it up you next sataday, satuurdy , saerdy, oh what the heck we carnt even spell down ere. coz we are northern and thick!!!

cheltenham is a shithole, you totally scabbed it against oldham, bring it on....

Please don't address the big boys in that manner young scallywag.

Shocking language from the lower classes from the north.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby Crooky MFC » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:09 am

Lets see, We've beaten Preston, Wolves, Port Vale, Hartlepool, Tranmere and Oldham in the cup competitions since we got promoted last year. Cheltenham......? :lol: I had to look twice the other week, i didn't even realise they were a league club!
Crooky MFC

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:07 am

Dearest Nerso,
We are not worthy to even lick your shoes so would not dream of possible victory next Saturday. We sincerely hope you enjoy your day out by the seaside and take time out to breathe in our bracing sea air, perhaps to look at our wonderful Eric on our beautiful promenade, to wander around the Barbary Coast or partake in a quaff of ale at the reputable York Hotel before strolling down the esplanade to our humble football ground which we must apologise in advance for not meeting up with your exacting requirements for hospitality, but I'm sure we'll try our best.
Then we will graciously welcome your team on to the field of fair play and stand aside as you score a plethora of goals on your visit to our humble northern abode. My colleagues on Shrimpsvoices will say "Well played gentlemen, and thanks for the game".
:lol:
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:27 am

I humbly accept that we will bow down to you on Saturday and you progress all the way to Wembley and win the trophy you so richly deserve, if perchance we somehow manage a draw with your mighty selves, we will not be coming to a replay at your magnificent stadium due to the fact that your team stick it right up you with their ridiculously high entrance charges!!
PUNKISDEAD

Postby ezz » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:01 pm

See I told you this was the Lincoln forum :lol:
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby nobbyshrimp » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:16 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:Are you little shrimps minnows looking forward to you biggie cup final next Saturday...

If we don't win, I hope its a good game anyway and you enjoy your day. Have a good look around the area and check out the hotels as we'll see you next season in league 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
signed:
little minnow follower from league 2

ps
Seem to remember the mighty Oxford saying something similar :lol:

Now run along and play or go watch some proper football in a proper stadium or two in Bristol. Its a shame always living in their shadows :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nobbyshrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:43 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:Are you little shrimps minnows looking forward to you biggie cup final next Saturday...

Yes we are thank you, not like one or 2 on your own message board :lol:

"Posted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:22 pm Post subject: Re: Carlisle United 1, Cheltenham Town 0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rock wrote:
Murry Toms wrote:
Full time here: http://www.ctfc.com/page/MatchReport/0, ... 20,00.html

Yes and now we have the worse run of league games since joining the football league. The club are paying out more money than ever and the results are dire . Gould was poor but Allen is dire. Problem is the club are stuck with this guy untill he walks. Keith Downing was a better bet to keep us up , Downing proved his metal and kept us up last season. Hope the people who wanted Downing gone are happy now.
yes I am happy the 4-0 away defeats have been improved to 1-0's. anyone who thought we were suddenly going to win every match away from home has been sucking on pete doherty's veins too much.

:lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:22 pm

Apologies....I hit the bottle after another Cheltenham defeat yesterday. Please forgive my childish and harmful thread/posts.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby outsider » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:26 pm

hehe we have all been there and done that :oops:

safe trip to all your traveling throng next week, how many will be making the trip?
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Curly » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:
PUNKISDEAD wrote:We humbly bow to our chance to ram it up you next sataday, satuurdy , saerdy, oh what the heck we carnt even spell down ere. coz we are northern and thick!!!

As you're only 12 years old and supporting your HUGE team for five minutes you won't remember when we played together twice a year in the Conference!!!!!
Do you still encourage your younger fans to throw coins at the away fans? :roll:
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:29 pm

outsider wrote:hehe we have all been there and done that :oops:

safe trip to all your traveling throng next week, how many will be making the trip?

I don't really know to be honest ; no-more than 400.

How far is the beach from the football stadium.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Curly wrote:
Nerso (CTFC) wrote:

As you're only 12 years old and supporting your HUGE team for five minutes you won't remember when we played together twice a year in the Conference!!!!!
Do you still encourage your younger fans to throw coins at the away fans? :roll:

I wish I was 12 again. I've been to your football club once before.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby Curly » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:41 pm

Curly wrote:
Nerso (CTFC) wrote:

I wish I was 12 again. I've been to your football club once before.

Should be a good game, remember we don't have such a bad record against clubs from higher leagues- Ask Wolves!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ground not too far from Promenade (10-15 min walk , 2 mins by car)
See ya Satd'y.
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:42 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:Apologies....I hit the bottle after another Cheltenham defeat yesterday. Please forgive my childish and harmful thread/posts.

There, there
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NtrQ4YTXgrU

Maybe a bit chilly for the beach in November but its about 20 mins walk from the ground anyway ;) (slow walk :shock: )
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Nerso (CTFC) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:43 pm

The last time I went to Morecambe for a game was about ten years (or so) ago. I was completely overwhelmed but the people there : very friendly and warm - good old fashioned Britishness.
Nerso (CTFC)

Postby thegentlegiant » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:44 pm

Lets save all the chit chat....We will once again come out on top yeah you are a league above but our teams are very similar and I believe we will overcome your team 1-0.

Enjoy your day and your trip!!!
thegentlegiant

Postby Christies Child » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:42 pm

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:
outsider wrote:hehe we have all been there and done that :oops:

I don't really know to be honest ; no-more than 400.

How far is the beach from the football stadium.

Not that far for you to bring your bucket and spade...but if you do you have to wear the regulation knotted hanky, sit in a deck chair, eat some potted shrimps and pay homage to 'our Eric'...... ;) ;) ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Return to General Discussion