Grimsby v Bradford tonight....

Grimsby v Bradford tonight....

Postby Howe Magic » Fri Oct 24, 2008 9:33 pm

with grimsby 21st in the league and 3 points behind us tonight was a good result for us with bradford winning 3 - 1 at blundell park.... there were also a few crowd disturbances after the game with fans running on the pitch not the first time thats happened there so could be more news on that later... Lets take advantage of this result and grab all 3 points at port vale tomorrow
Howe Magic

Re: Grimsby v Bradford tonight....

Postby Keith » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:00 pm

Howe Magic wrote:there were also a few crowd disturbances after the game with fans running on the pitch not the first time thats happened there so could be more news on that later...

Obviously the Grimsby stewards will be looking to blame it on the Bradford goalkeeper...
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Re: Grimsby v Bradford tonight....

Postby valiant » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:26 am

Good win for Tranmere in league one as well, keeps Crewe bottom of the league and another local derby for us next year :lol:
When we played Bradford the other week, I would have to say, they are the best side I have seen so far this season, Thorne is a very good player at this level and they have 2 very quick wingers who aren`t scared of running at full backs and taking them on. Omar Daley looked particularly impressive and he will almost definately go on to play at a higher level.
valiant

Return to General Discussion