Paul Taylor

Paul Taylor

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:48 am

The Chester striker who is on a 6 month loan from Vauxhall Motors has been given a 3rd and final warning for missing training and pulling out of 2 matches.

He looked a decent player when he came on against us last week but attitude sounds like a problem.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Re: Paul Taylor

Postby Christies Child » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:31 am

Maybe he needs to have a mentor who will take him to one side and help him. The guy has obviously got talent.

Maybe he could do with Mark Lillis and 'the family'....... :?: :?: :?:

He's only on a 6 month loan from Vauxhall so maybe we could have a similar arrangement. I understand that he changed the game when he came on last week against us.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Howe Magic » Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:27 pm

It would be interesting to find out why he has been missing training - perhaps its down to not been played or wages not been paid or maybe personal problems...Whatever it is i am sure it will get sorted out but he did look a decent player against us last week in the cup when he came on as sub....But dont think he is any better than what we have got at the club already
Howe Magic

Postby Aspers » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:17 am

There's a well known and very well respected dance company in America called The Paul Taylor Dance Company.

8-)
Aspers

Postby USA Shrimp » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:32 am

Aspers wrote:There's a well known and very well respected dance company in America called The Paul Taylor Dance Company.

8-)

They performed at my old place, The Kimmel Center. No name dropping, Wayne ? :shock:
USA Shrimp

Return to General Discussion