ENOUGH OF THIS NEGATIVE SH#T

ENOUGH OF THIS NEGATIVE SH#T

Postby poulton shrimp » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:49 pm

THE TEAM NEED THE FANS MORE THAN EVER ON SATURDAY SO LETS GET BEHIND THEM AND TRY AND GIVE THEM A BIG LIFT

COME ON YOU SHRIMPS
poulton shrimp

Re: ENOUGH OF THIS NEGATIVE SH#T

Postby mfc:) » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:51 pm

Get the whole of the north stand rocking all game
Balloons.
wheres that big massive flag from last year what we had when we was playing hereford lets have that again .
Stick banners if any one has them about in the home end as well
Just ideas .
The drum we mostly allways have that anyway.
Last edited by mfc:) on Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mfc:)

Postby ingleton shrimp » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:58 pm

When i saw the title of this post i thought you was talking about ned ! :lol: :lol: :lol: .
I agree with you wholeheartedly the team needs to hear possitive vibes from the home support
ingleton shrimp

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:13 pm

yeah, lets all sneak in tins of kitty kat to throw at crusty!!!
PUNKISDEAD

Postby OvertheBar » Sun Oct 12, 2008 6:31 pm

The players need to get stuck in and cause a few incidents so that we older bods have something to shout about too. North Stand youngsters need to get some South American bounces going. Start a Mexican wave/roar and boo the away fans if they don't join in, indeed boo the main stand if they don't join in. Shoes off is a bit useless for me, by the time I get my boot laces undone you have moved on to MTID. Best I can manage is a kind of arm waving gesticluation toward the ref from time to time...is that any help?

The one that gets more of the ground going is 'Sammy Macs barmy army' and tell the drummer not to stop, cos if he stops us tentatives will not have joined in. Best round of barmy army I was in came during a Burnley cup game at Derby...it was AFTER the game and went on for at least 20 minutes. The players eventually came back out to applaud the fans.
OvertheBar

Return to General Discussion