HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Postby forces shrimp » Fri May 20, 2011 8:48 pm

We might have got hammered in the playoffs last year, but at least we scored!
All stanley fans eat bannana's with their feet YOU WHAT!
forces shrimp

Re: HAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri May 20, 2011 8:49 pm

forces shrimp wrote:All stanley fans eat bannana's with their feet YOU WHAT!

Am SURE I've just read somewhere else on another site about 5 mins ago too ........ :?

Ha ha !!! ;)
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby steve mfc » Fri May 20, 2011 8:56 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:
forces shrimp wrote:All stanley fans eat bannana's with their feet YOU WHAT!

Am SURE I've just read somewhere else on another site about 5 mins ago too ........ :?

Ha ha !!! ;)

They took great delight in our defeat at Dagenham last year, especially on the Ultras forum, i will not stoop their level though.

OH YESSSSSSSSSSS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
steve mfc

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri May 20, 2011 9:00 pm

You watch though now Steve. Like us after we lost to Dagenham, we all thought we were in for a fabulous 2010/11 season.

The same will happen to Accy now. They will struggle next season. Teams that lose out in the Play Offs ALWAYS seem to struggle the season afterwards.
Seasider9601

Postby jon MFC fan » Fri May 20, 2011 9:02 pm

we might beat em then rub it in there faces they allways seam to do it to us
better redthan dead
jon MFC fan

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri May 20, 2011 9:04 pm

jon MFC fan wrote:we might beat em then rub it in there faces they allways seam to do it to us

100 times each word please Jon for Monday :

SEEM

ALWAYS

Fank u.

:lol:

(Only kidding mate of course !!!)
Seasider9601

Postby steve mfc » Fri May 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:You watch though now Steve. Like us after we lost to Dagenham, we all thought we were in for a fabulous 2010/11 season.

The same will happen to Accy now. They will struggle next season. Teams that lose out in the Play Offs ALWAYS seem to struggle the season afterwards.

Especially when Craney is the only player on a contract for next season.
steve mfc

Postby jon MFC fan » Fri May 20, 2011 9:12 pm

im not on a laptop im on ps3 you know that housing estate next to the globe
better redthan dead
jon MFC fan

Postby Now_Then » Fri May 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Watchin accy go out like that is a bit unfair. Last year, we had no arguements. We were well and truely beaten and i think we, as fans accepted that and moved on. We had a lot to look forward too and the sentiment of christie park just took the edge off the despair.

I am not a fan of accy but thats just a football thing. You cant knock their fans or the achivements of a club of that size. We have more in common than we like to admit and we enjoy not liking each other. Its a rivalry that stays in the context of football and both clubs enjoy. If we didnt have them in league, what game would you look forward too for the "banter"?

Westley set his team out tonight to spoil a game, to time waste and cheat every chance they got. The referee was once again poor and i think he acknowledged that by his doing one at the final whistle.

Finally, it doesnt matter what anyone says on this board, Johnny Coleman is a football genius and he can not do any wrong in my eyes! I grew up watching coley score goal after goal and despite all the success we have had since, those were the golden days for me!
Now_Then

Postby forces shrimp » Fri May 20, 2011 9:31 pm

They will lose most of their best players aswell in ryan, edwards etc and i think think they will really struggle next season like we did this season. On another note did you see the state of that pitch tonight it was the worst pitch i had ever seen it make giant axe look like old trafford. just shows how tin pot they really are, all that club has got going for it is a small group of hardcore fans (fair play to them) and a good manager. they are truley deluded if they think they will be getting a new ground and new facilites, this khan bloke is bouncing checks his arse can't cash and there all buying it hahahaha
forces shrimp

Postby Now_Then » Fri May 20, 2011 9:40 pm

They all know that though dont they? Having said all that, dont you think they deserve to having a bit of a dream? Coley said that 99% of his team are out of contract and that the agents will be trying to move the players on. If the accy fans just accepted that they are tin pot, hard up, have another dodgy chairman, have the worst pitch football has seen and that the only player left is ian craney, You would just go shopping with the missus instead!

Let them dream......
Now_Then

Postby forces shrimp » Fri May 20, 2011 9:49 pm

hey they didn't let us dare to dream and were the first to rub our faces in it. i think the word i am lookin for is . . . KARMA
forces shrimp

Postby Now_Then » Fri May 20, 2011 9:54 pm

im not saying i didnt enjoy seeing them go out tonight or enjoy knowing that people all over the country could see via the sky tv cameras how tin pot they really are. I just felt a bit sorry for them tonight because the fans they have are fantastic and deserved a better game than that.
Now_Then

Postby marky No.1 » Fri May 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Looks like a Ned has posted on the Accy board. Brings back memories eh? Wishing they had finished 8th

http://www.accringtonweb.com/forum/f93/ ... 57976.html
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Keith » Fri May 20, 2011 10:56 pm

forces shrimp wrote:...they are truley deluded if they think they will be getting a new ground and new facilites, this khan bloke is bouncing checks his arse can't cash and there all buying it hahahaha

Now_Then wrote:...have another dodgy chairman

Stanhill Capital Partners (formerly Crosby Capital Partners) is a merchant banking group...

Ilyas Khan – Senior Partner

London

Ilyas Khan is the founder of investment holding company TW Indus, which, amongst other things is the major shareholder of Hong Kong and London based privately owned merchant banking group Stanhill Capital Partners.

Ilyas was also a founding director of Australian based White Energy Company Limited http://www.whiteenergyco.com. As a board member for over 10 years, he oversaw along with John McGuigan, John Atkinson and Travers Duncan, the growth of the technology and the company from idea to reality. He stepped down from the board in 2010. Ilyas was also the founder of Touchstone Gold http://www.touchstonegold.com and is the Chairman of Evergreen Energy (http://www.evgenergy.com). Other business accomplishments of Ilyas' include his founding of Techpacific in 1998, which he later took public in an IPO in 2000.

He was appointed in June 2009 as Chairman of the NGO and charity, Leonard Cheshire Disability http://www.lcdisability.org. Headquartered in Britain, and with a presence in 52 countries, LCD is the world's largest NGO that works for disabled people. Since returning to the UK, Ilyas' philanthropic endeavours have become more important. In addition to his Chairmanship of LCD he is also the Chairman of the Stanhill Foundation, and a trustee of the Blackburn Cathedral Appeal.

Outside of business, Ilyas is the founder (and publisher) of the award winning magazine Asia Literary Review http://www.asialiteraryreview.com. He has published books and written articles for magazines including a regular column for Asiaweek during the early 2000's.

I think the senior partner at an international merchant bank (among other things) can probably write a few cheques without twitching his arse. :?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Moose » Sat May 21, 2011 12:51 am

Harsh.
I actually like Accrington Stanley. Not really arsed what any of you say on here
about it really, they have their dickheads like we have our dickheads!!!,.... doesn't mean they are all dickheads - only certain tossspots post on forums to piss other posters off as we all know!
Moose

Postby Mike » Sat May 21, 2011 2:00 am

i've had many pints, apologies for my spelling and grammar.

YOU FECKING IDIOTS.

Accy Stanely may be geographical rivals, but they're our mates.Of course they speak funny, of course they eat bananas with their feet, but do you not rememeber when their ultras came to Christie, siding with the North Stand ?

Accy are llike us, but 10 years shitter.

I wanted Accy to go up. Posh, Shrimper, Keith, Seasider,help me out here, please put some words to my sentiment.

Sorry Accy, when we play you next season, easy 6 points under big Jim, but tonight, most of us wanted you to hammer Stevenage and gutted that you didn't.
"He's got all the time in the world - no he's taken far too long"
Mike

Postby Bare Ben » Sat May 21, 2011 2:17 am

Spot on Mike, I've always liked accys fans, they're a great bunch. Had a great laugh with them with the supporters team and in the crown. Gutted for them tonight.
Bare Ben

Postby Mark S » Sat May 21, 2011 9:04 am

Now_Then wrote:Watchin accy go out like that is a bit unfair. Last year, we had no arguements. We were well and truely beaten and i think we, as fans accepted that and moved on. We had a lot to look forward too and the sentiment of christie park just took the edge off the despair.

I am not a fan of accy but thats just a football thing. You cant knock their fans or the achivements of a club of that size. We have more in common than we like to admit and we enjoy not liking each other. Its a rivalry that stays in the context of football and both clubs enjoy. If we didnt have them in league, what game would you look forward too for the "banter"?

Westley set his team out tonight to spoil a game, to time waste and cheat every chance they got. The referee was once again poor and i think he acknowledged that by his doing one at the final whistle.

Finally, it doesnt matter what anyone says on this board, Johnny Coleman is a football genius and he can not do any wrong in my eyes! I grew up watching coley score goal after goal and despite all the success we have had since, those were the golden days for me!

Good post.

I hope that Cheatenage get hammered in the final and Westley gets that smug grin knocked off his face.
Mark S

Postby Keith » Sat May 21, 2011 9:22 am

Mike wrote:YOU FECKING IDIOTS.

I wanted Accy to go up. Posh, Shrimper, Keith, Seasider,help me out here, please put some words to my sentiment.

...but tonight, most of us wanted you to hammer Stevenage and gutted that you didn't.

Oh I don't think you needed help from anyone else to find the words Mike!

I agree, I wanted Acci to go up, or at bare minimum reach the final. For the majority of us, our rivalry is one of friendship much more than hatred.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Pobble » Sat May 21, 2011 9:52 am

Bare Ben wrote:Spot on Mike, I've always liked accys fans, they're a great bunch. Had a great laugh with them with the supporters team and in the crown. Gutted for them tonight.

I can`t believe that I am agreeing with Bare Ben but he is completely right.
I am really sorry for all the Accy fans, good luck to them for next season
Pobble

Postby marky » Sat May 21, 2011 10:21 am

I also can't believe I'm agreeing with Bare Ben, but I do. Seriously guys, get over yourselves. John Coleman has achieved a footballing miracle in getting Accrington to the play offs this season and I, like others, was wishing them all the best, especially against a bunch of cheats managed by one of the biggest to***rs in the game. I suspect the vast majority of neutrals with any knowledge of lower league football will now be supporting Torquay in the final.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby paulshrimp » Sat May 21, 2011 11:03 am

On the other hand if Stevenage win they will be out of our way next season and it might affect the Craig Stanley negotiations.
paulshrimp

Postby ezz » Sat May 21, 2011 11:53 am

Accy may be our local rivals, there isn't a team in league 2 most of us hate more than Cheatenage.
Get over it ;)
ezz

Postby morecambe mick » Sat May 21, 2011 12:14 pm

What a bad day :!: :!:

I'm agreeing with Marky AND ezz :o :o :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Time for a lie down in a darkened room,

Dark side of the moon anyone :?: and err no Marky No.1 :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Next