Survival

Survival

Postby paulshrimp » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:37 am

Some interesting fixtures coming up fpr our friends from East Lancashire. They still have to play three more teams from our end of the table and they are all at home. I suggest that we all become closet Accy fans for the next few weeks! It will be ironic if they help our survival by getting into the play offs or even better. Any one know if the state of their playing surface and ground would affect their chances of playing at a higher level? Still, if we win our three home games it doesn't matter what Stanley (Accrington not Craig) do.
paulshrimp

Re: Survival

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:51 am

Fair play to Accrington.

They dont send their best players out on loan.

I would rather we won a couple of games than spend time biting nails while relegation rivals are playing.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby Keith » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:25 pm

paulshrimp wrote:Still, if we win our three home games it doesn't matter what Stanley (Accrington not Craig) do.

Well, we've won five out of twenty home games this season so three from three sould be easy enough... oh, hang on a sec...

COME ON ACCRINGTON!
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Lloydie » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:44 pm

just had a play with the BBC predicitor, I fancy Hereford to drop below us as well.
Lloydie

Return to General Discussion