Cheers Mullers

Cheers Mullers

Postby Christies Child » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:46 am

Sounds as though Mullers may never pull the Red Shirt on again due to his back injury.

Cheers Mullers, you've scored a lot of goals for both ourselves and Accy and provided an equal number of assists.

Best of luck for whatever the future holds.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: Cheers Mullers

Postby mrpotatohead » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:03 am

will you be thanking tony capaldi for his services neil, and wishing him well in any capacity away from us :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:35 am

mrpotatohead wrote:will you be thanking tony capaldi for his services neil, and wishing him well in any capacity away from us :lol: :lol:

You cannot possibly compare the commitment to our club from Mullers to that of Capaldi
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby mrpotatohead » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:41 am

i am not at all, i sincerely wish mullers all the best, i just wanted a comment regarding capaldi from his one man fan club :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby Keith » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:18 am

mrpotatohead wrote:will you be thanking tony capaldi for his services neil, and wishing him well in any capacity away from us :lol: :lol:

mrpotatohead wrote:i am not at all, i sincerely wish mullers all the best, i just wanted a comment regarding capaldi from his one man fan club :lol:

So for clarity, you thought that rather than wishing Paul well you would try to turn this into another thread about Crapaldi because we haven't got enough of those and use it as an excuse to goad CC? Paul Mullin, a player who always gave 100% commitment to our club should be thanked for his time with us and sent our best wishes rather than having the thread hi-jacked into another reference to Crapaldi, but perhaps that's just me?

So Lee, if you trawl through the Crapaldi threads, you will find that Neil has commented and is as disgusted as the rest of us. If you want to play stupid wind-up games, perhaps you could do them there? That way you can show some respect in this thread to a professional who Crapaldi isn't fit to lace his boots.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Keith » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 am

Christies Child wrote:Sounds as though Mullers may never pull the Red Shirt on again due to his back injury.

Cheers Mullers, you've scored a lot of goals for both ourselves and Accy and provided an equal number of assists.

Best of luck for whatever the future holds.

Totally agree. I've not heard the news officially, but if his career has been ended by injury, that is sad news. Hopefully it isn't an injury that causes him pain & discomfort away from a football pitch. I also hope Paul is successful in his future career whatever that may be. An excellent professional and although I don't know him personally, by all accounts, he's a thoroughly nice bloke.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:42 am

THANK YOU for everything you gave to the cause this season and last Mullers. You will be missed.

Hope you manage to stay in the game in some capacity, either here or at Accy. Your enthusiasm and commitment for the game will be an asset.
Attachments
Mullers.jpg
Mullers.jpg (29.69 KiB) Viewed 1550 times
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:59 am

If true then his last act as a Morecambe player was a last minute goal at Northampton that gave us 1 point and possibly just as important come the end of the season took 2 points off Northampton.

Good luck Mullers.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby thegentlegiant » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:10 pm

Good luck if this is true, all the best for the future, a true professionally and great player :D
thegentlegiant

Postby George Dawes » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:49 pm

:?

he's not officially gone yet as he ? he may still be retained next season yet just like a lot of other players we still have on the books
George Dawes

Postby maccawozzagod » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:49 pm

I just caught the back end of his interview on Radio Lancs. Back injury that isn't too bad and may hopefully clear up. But with it being near the end of the season and his contract he may not get chance to play again. He wasn't too disheartened as he realises he has had a good career and an injury free career.

Paul will always be a legend in Accrington no matter where he went after us (tut-tut) and it is good to see that folk at Morecambe appreciate his effort and commitment, particularly after he appeared to carry the can for some of your more disappointing games this season.

The panel has had a lot of good things to say for him as well.
maccawozzagod

Postby steve mfc » Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:58 pm

maccawozzagod wrote:I just caught the back end of his interview on Radio Lancs. Back injury that isn't too bad and may hopefully clear up. But with it being near the end of the season and his contract he may not get chance to play again. He wasn't too disheartened as he realises he has had a good career and an injury free career.

Paul will always be a legend in Accrington no matter where he went after us (tut-tut) and it is good to see that folk at Morecambe appreciate his effort and commitment, particularly after he appeared to carry the can for some of your more disappointing games this season.

The panel has had a lot of good things to say for him as well.

Do you know if he intends to keep playing or has he decided to call it a day at the end of the season, a good honest professional, obviously we didn't see the best of him but his efforts were appreciated.
steve mfc

Postby Christies Child » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:06 pm

In view of all the derogatory remarks made about him of late, I thought I'd be a wee bit more circumspect in my comments........but I'm certainly struggling.

So as the saying goes 'ones silence says everything'...!!!!!!

;) ;) ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby mfcbro » Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:22 pm

I think he has his level 3 coaching badge so will continue in the game in some capacity.Unlike some he has always given 100% for Morecambe and i for 1 wish him well.
mfcbro

Postby HALMA 1983 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 pm

I'd like to add to what others have said about Paul Mullin, Fantastic player for Stanley and someone I always wanted at Morecambe unfortunately for us in his twilight years but never the less a true professional in every sense of the word and a top gent.

Best of luck in all you do Paul and a big thank you.
HALMA 1983

Postby Posh » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:44 pm

A great player for Accy and one who gave his all for us. A cultured player whose feet where as good as his head. Held the ball up well and great at bringing others into play. I had the pleasure of getting a lift off him after the Crewe 4-3 game, in which he hammered in the equaliser. A complete gent and someone with a lot or respect for Coley and what's needed to be a manager. Even if his career is over we haven't seen the last of him.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Return to General Discussion