Next 3 matches ??

Next 3 matches ??

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:57 pm

In my humble opinion the 3 biggest games in the clubs history....bradford home barnet away and macclesfield home (all teams round about us in league) if we can win two of them we should be safe but anything less we will be really in trouble ??
Blackpool Shrimp

Re: Next 3 matches ??

Postby marky » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:01 pm

In truth, it all depends on the Barnet match. We could lose the other 2 and still be far enough away from a struggling Barnet team. Lose that one and it gets them closer to us and gives them a confidence boost. However, should we beat Bradford and Macclesfield then yes, we'll be safe in all likelihood.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:09 pm

we need to find 3 wins from 11 games to be safe (cos i cant see stockport or barnet winning 6 from 10/11 games) ....not to sure but i think barnet still have to play stockport as well
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby mrpotatohead » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:49 pm

get real, barnet and stockport are scewed, everyone above them are safe, i predict a lot of draws from now on, though it sounds like our new bandy legged keeper could make things a bit amusing, nice one sammy, crap on LW, and provide us with a bit of comedy :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby heysham_mfc » Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:14 am

Think we will be ok would like us to get to 50 points though ASAP just to make sure.
heysham_mfc

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:43 pm

I find it very annoying how as soon as we lose 1 game everyone goes 'Oh no, we are going to get relegated!' when we had previously won 2 in a row. Personally, id expect to win all of the games, being Macclesfield that we may struggle to break down,
My Predictions:

Shrimps 4-3 Bradford (being VERY hopefull :lol:)
Barnet 0-2 Shrimps
Shrimps 2-1 Macclesfield
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Postby Sammy h » Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Peckishparrish13 wrote:I find it very annoying how as soon as we lose 1 game everyone goes 'Oh no, we are going to get relegated!' when we had previously won 2 in a row. Personally, id expect to win all of the games, being Macclesfield that we may struggle to break down,
My Predictions:

Barnet 0-2 Shrimps
Shrimps 2-1 Macclesfield

Have you changed your name from SuperStanners? :lol: :lol:
Sammy h

Postby MfcChris » Thu Mar 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Sammy h wrote:
Peckishparrish13 wrote:I find it very annoying how as soon as we lose 1 game everyone goes 'Oh no, we are going to get relegated!' when we had previously won 2 in a row. Personally, id expect to win all of the games, being Macclesfield that we may struggle to break down,
My Predictions:

Barnet 0-2 Shrimps
Shrimps 2-1 Macclesfield

Well spotted :lol:
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:30 pm

MfcChris wrote:
Sammy h wrote:
My Predictions:

Barnet 0-2 Shrimps
Shrimps 2-1 Macclesfield

Well spotted :lol:

oh yes i have :D with him looking like he's on his way out thought Parrish would suit nicely
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Return to General Discussion