New signings for next season?

New signings for next season?

Postby bentomlinsonMFC » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:02 pm

So, who do you think we should bring in? Would love to see jimmy Ryan but don't think it would happen :( I thought Paul Scott could play a big part next season in the holding role. But the most obvious position we need is strikers would love to see us get Spencer again a I think he is just going to get better and better and another quick young striker :!: would love to see a really quick winger thy actually takes on people think dominic green would have Been good. I know that we have to stay up this season but I think we will and get a few exiting players and things could seriously change COME ON MORECAMBE :!:
bentomlinsonMFC

Re: New signings for next season?

Postby Blackpool Shrimp » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 pm

i know they are very hard to come by but a 20 goal a season striker would be fantastic .... also a creative midfielder ....... i noticed yesterday that fleetwood have signed ex blackpool player kiegan parker would have done a good job for us
Blackpool Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:37 pm

Blackpool Shrimp wrote:i know they are very hard to come by but a 20 goal a season striker would be fantastic

We already have one but he needs to average a goal a game to the end of the season to keep his record going
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby james456 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:38 pm

Very much depends on who goes out but personally, I'd bring in two strikers, a fast winger, a central midfielder and possibly a defender - all must be fairly young and have a point to prove.
james456

Postby Joel Ninety » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Matt Tubbs, unless Crawley are paying him silly money these days.

Anyone decent in Blackburn's reserves?
Joel Ninety

Postby Christies Child » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:11 pm

Blackpool Shrimp wrote:i know they are very hard to come by but a 20 goal a season striker would be fantastic .... also a creative midfielder ....... i noticed yesterday that fleetwood have signed ex blackpool player kiegan parker would have done a good job for us

Believe me this guy is more trouble than he's worth!

Got a hell of a reputation in Blackpool for liking the ladies at all times of the day..... and night.

Fine footballer but...... :?: :?: :?:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby BLS BOY » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:52 pm

james456 wrote:Very much depends on who goes out but personally, I'd bring in two strikers, a fast winger, a central midfielder and possibly a defender - all must be fairly young and have a point to prove.

Woah hold on a second here...we can't do that! Thats not Sammy's way. Think about it.

Why do we need to bring them in when Curtis, Twiss, Duffy, Stanley and Artell were more than good enough!?

We've got "super" Neil Wainwright!!
"the opposition are only as good as you make them"
BLS BOY

Postby parceldave » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:02 pm

james456 wrote:Very much depends on who goes out but personally, I'd bring in two strikers, a fast winger, a central midfielder and possibly a defender - all must be fairly young and have a point to prove.

How about Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, just to see a decent crowd at the Globe again. ;)
parceldave

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:23 pm

parceldave wrote:
How about Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, just to see a decent crowd at the Globe again. ;)

Nah. Messi hasn't got the height and we don't need any more foreign players over here.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby outsider » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:28 pm

bit of a clash with our home kit as well
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Posh » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Joel Ninety wrote:Matt Tubbs, unless Crawley are paying him silly money

May I refer the honourable gentleman to a previous comment on the same topic. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=7748&p=78289&hilit=Tubbs#p78289. 28 goals already. A £70K bargain.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Posh » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:37 pm

bentomlinsonMFC wrote:So, who do you think we should bring in? Would love to see jimmy Ryan but don't think it would happen

May I refer the equally honourable gentleman to a previous utterance on the matter. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3111&p=30649&hilit=jimmy+ryan#p30649 The response after raising it with a club official was 'we don't need a midfielder'. We went on to sign five of them.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby Posh » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:42 pm

parceldave wrote:
james456 wrote:How about Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, just to see a decent crowd at the Globe again. ;)

Oh be serious!!!!

There is no room in our side for three players brought the youth system. Pah! One team players in a side who can't even beat Arsenal. We need experienced journeymen rejected by their previous clubs!
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Postby parceldave » Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:22 pm

Posh wrote:
parceldave wrote:
james456 wrote:How about Messi, Xavi and Iniesta, just to see a decent crowd at the Globe again. ;)

Oh be serious!!!!

There is no room in our side for three players brought the youth system. Pah! One team players in a side who can't even beat Arsenal. We need experienced journeymen rejected by their previous clubs!

Ok then how about John Scales, Steve Morrow and Chris Kiwomya who are very experienced journeymen and have all been rejected by their clubs. ;)
parceldave

Return to General Discussion