More great personalised products from the Club Shop.

More great personalised products from the Club Shop.

Postby MFC Club Shop » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Hi all

Thank you to all of you who bought the personalised 2011 MFC calendars, these have proved to be very popular and I have had some great feedback regarding these. So good in fact that the company, Fanzpix, who produced them have approached me regarding other products.

I am pleased to announce that you are now able to buy bespoke MFC Birthday cards direct from Fanzpix and have them delivered direct to you via 1st class post. There are several designs with new designs being added regularly and we expect there to be cards for other occasions, ie Easter and Fathers day etc.

Only £3.50 including postage I am sure you will agree these represent great value and are something very different for the Shrimps fan in your life.

Take a look here http://www.fanzpix.com/morecambe-fc/morecambe-personalised-birthday-card/prod_24.html for more info and BUY NOW.

Don't forget that the Calendars are still available and will be sent out for a full 12 months from the month of order. Order after the middle of the month and the calendar will start the following month. These can be ordered on the same link above, just click the club crest on the right for all the products available.

Many thanks

Phill
Club Shop
MFC Club Shop

Return to General Discussion