thank you in advance for the 3 points!

thank you in advance for the 3 points!

Postby maccawozzagod » Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 pm

how many are you expecting to bring to the annual Give 3 Points To Stanley match?

my game prediction;

Morecambe to press the attack for the majority of the game and probably lead 1-0 for most of it. Phil Edwards will then convert a debatable penalty to level the scores with 15 remaining. Morecambes 250 fans to start filing out with 2 minutes to go grumbling that at least they didn't bloody beat us, then Jimmy Ryan will score a peach from about 30 yards. SU will then fill the air with songs along the lines of We're the Pride of Lancashire, and You'll Never Beat The Stanleeee.

I think that's how these games usually go innit?
maccawozzagod

Re: thank you in advance for the 3 points!

Postby Christies Child » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:00 pm

maccawozzagod wrote:how many are you expecting to bring to the annual Give 3 Points To Stanley match?

my game prediction;

Morecambe to press the attack for the majority of the game and probably lead 1-0 for most of it. Phil Edwards will then convert a debatable penalty to level the scores with 15 remaining. Morecambes 250 fans to start filing out with 2 minutes to go grumbling that at least they didn't bloody beat us, then Jimmy Ryan will score a peach from about 30 yards. SU will then fill the air with songs along the lines of We're the Pride of Lancashire, and You'll Never Beat The Stanleeee.

Time for a change then..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Freez » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:05 pm

Unfortunately for us, deadly accurate.

It doesnt seem to matter how we play,or for that matter how Accy play, the result remains the same.

What annoys many, is the fact that EVERY time we play you, our players look completely surprised the way your lads chase, close down the ball, deny space and generally perform the ugly side of the game really brilliantly!

We could play you two days running and they would forget what happened the day before!!! :lol:

See you Tuesday for the next episode in the continuing saga........or is there a surprise in store?

I am going more in hope than expectation!!! :D
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:36 pm

Hiya Rob from Accy us Shrimps fans are with your Accy mates at Fleetwood Town. They are not very happy with you!! :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:09 pm

I predict the game will be postponed.
heysham_mfc

Postby MfcChris » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:29 pm

6 degrees and rain Tuesday afternoon 8-) Looking forward to a win only down the road.

Just looking for travel to Lincoln and on the official site last week there was details for away travel, but it has been deleted. Why?????????????
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby steve mfc » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:56 pm

maccawozzagod wrote:how many are you expecting to bring to the annual Give 3 Points To Stanley match?

my game prediction;

Not this time, come on Morecambe, Stanley forever tinpot.
steve mfc

Postby Little Shrimp » Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 pm

my game prediction;

Yeah, yeah don't rub it in! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Little Shrimp

Postby ockers » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:29 pm

Accrington 1 Morecambe 3

Spencer Jevons and Wilson
ockers

Postby broadwayshrimp » Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:49 pm

Looking at this we haven't even nicked a point away at Stanley and as we all know the home record aint much better but hey ho fortunes have gotta change sometime. Accy fans must be sh1tting themselves ;)

www.soccerbase.com/head2.sd?team1id=42&team2id=1732
broadwayshrimp

Postby steve mfc » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm

broadwayshrimp wrote:Looking at this we haven't even nicked a point away at Stanley and as we all know the home record aint much better but hey ho fortunes have gotta change sometime. Accy fans must be sh1tting themselves ;)

http://www.soccerbase.com/head2.sd?team ... am2id=1732

Anything is possible, they said that the Berlin wall would never come down or that man would never walk on the moon, so three points here we come, as long as they don't get another lucky, scabby, poxy deflected goal.
steve mfc

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:52 pm

hope you dont miss the goalfest while you are on your knees in the toilet.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby maccawozzagod » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:42 pm

broadwayshrimp wrote:Looking at this we haven't even nicked a point away at Stanley and as we all know the home record aint much better but hey ho fortunes have gotta change sometime. Accy fans must be sh1tting themselves ;)

yeah your right, there'll always be the time when the record goes - and every game I think it'll be this one, no different now I suppose. I could accept a draw but losing this one will feel worse as you'd leapfrog us in the league. We feel like we've had a reasonably good season and been hard done by or unlucky with some of the points we've dropped in the last 3 or 4 minutes. On the other hand you lot probably feel like you've had a really bad season, but yet there's little or nowt between us.

Here's hoping for a full blooded affair rather than the beautiful game, cos I know we'll win then!
maccawozzagod

Postby shrimpnsave » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:56 pm

Here's hoping for a full blooded affair rather than the beautiful game, cos I know we'll win then!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby steve mfc » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:23 pm

The title should be changed to thank you very much referee for the point.
steve mfc

Postby broadwayshrimp » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:26 pm

steve mfc wrote:The title should be changed to thank you very much referee for the point.

You mean the loss of 2 points :evil:
broadwayshrimp

Return to General Discussion