Support the Shrimps!

Support the Shrimps!

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Hey guys,
i know a while ago i posted a topic calling for Sammy's head, but after reading the comments of what people have said, and hearing about an excellent performance at Stockport, i am asking all supporters to help make a maximum effort to support Sammy and the lads against Torquay on Saturday 15th. I will be bringing a flag and chanting extra loud to give our lads to boost they need to mount a VERY late play-off push, which i believe is possible if we can build a 5-8 game un-beaten run. Everyone who made an effort to bring a flag to the Accrington game, if possible please try to bring again and give the lads a boost. I have had this sudden u-turn after remebering what brilliant support we gave the lads last season, and think if we could give them that support in this half of the season they will begin to believe in themselves just like they did when nearly 5,300 of us were chearing them on to their excellent 1-0 victory of Aldershot on our last league game at Christie Park. Lets get our team heading up the table rather than sliding down slowly. Thanks alot!
Supperstanners13

P.S- I have posted this again because my other for some reason locked then the other dissapeared :lol:
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Re: Support the Shrimps!

Postby Bare Ben » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Amazing how quickly people change their minds on here. Do I want a fridge freezer? Do I not want a fridge freezer? Im going 3-1 Morecambe saturday, no 3-2 Screwsbury, no 1-1.

bowchickawowow
Bare Ben

Return to General Discussion