Shrews players leaving before Saturday?

Shrews players leaving before Saturday?

Postby nobbyshrimp » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Shrewsbury's unbeaten home record comes to a halt just in time whilst two of their best players 'might be gone' before Saturday :)
Mat Sadlers loan from Watford came to an end today but the Shrews boss is confident of getting it extended however the Shrews other top notch loanee Mark Wright who has so far scored 10 goals this season might be gone :!: Bristol Rovers are not happy (at the mo) about extending is loan until the end of the season and would prefer to sell him in January and the Shrews boss Turner has stated that the deal is hanging in the balance at the moment but not looking too good.
nobbyshrimp

Re: Shrews players leaving before Saturday?

Postby RedRedWine1 » Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Second thread started about how/what Shrewsbury are doing Are you sure you're on the right messageboard? To put it bluntly, nobody cares. How are AFC Telford doing???
RedRedWine1

Postby Keith » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Second thread started about how/what Shrewsbury are doing Are you sure you're on the right messageboard? To put it bluntly, nobody cares. How are AFC Telford doing???

You realise that we play Shrewsbury on Saturday? I'd say that makes it relevant to us and I'd hope that Sammy cares whether they are going to lose a couple of their players between now and then! Time of the month?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Joel Ninety » Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:04 pm

RedRedWine wrote:Second thread started about how/what Shrewsbury are doing Are you sure you're on the right messageboard? To put it bluntly, nobody cares. How are AFC Telford doing???

Not bad, 3rd at the moment within reach of top spot.
Joel Ninety

Return to General Discussion