Luton 2 Morecambe 3 (Redshaw, Wilson) Player Thread

Re: Luton 2 Morecambe 3 (Redshaw, Wilson) Player Thread

Postby Christies Child » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:40 pm

Maybe you didn't listen to the Player Commentary from both clubs that confirmed that not all the cards brandished warranted such action.

However maybe you did go yesterday and could confirm that in your opinion ALL the cards were warranted.

:?: :?: :?:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby morecambegeek » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:47 pm

So which ones weren't warranted then? You're the one making the accusation against the referee, and I'm interested in what first hand evidence you have that we were hard done by.

I wasn't there, so I can't make any comments about whether they were fair or not. It sounds like you weren't there either, and it's debatable about how accurate your accusations are.
morecambegeek

Postby Christies Child » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Any referee who brandishes 12 yellow cards in a game that by all accounts wasn't dirty needs to be investigated by his fellow referees or don't you agree..... :?: :?: :?:

As for who didn't deserve a yellow card, I can only judge by what I heard on both clubs Players who stated that not all the tackles (or whatever) deserved a card being produced. As for specifics I can't honestly remember the names.

However where did I say that we where badly done by... :?: :?: :?:

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby morecambegeek » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:32 pm

Christies Child wrote:Any referee who brandishes 12 yellow cards in a game that by all accounts wasn't dirty needs to be investigated by his fellow referees or don't you agree..... :?: :?: :?:

If all cards were justified, then why would the referee need to be investigated? As neither you nor I were there, it's a bit loopy you're coming out saying such things as you're just going off hearsay.

Christies Child wrote:As for who didn't deserve a yellow card, I can only judge by what I heard on both clubs Players who stated that not all the tackles (or whatever) deserved a card being produced. As for specifics I can't honestly remember the names.

Perhaps there is some bias with player commentaries? How often do we think something is worthy of a yellow card when it goes against us, but not when it's our player that's booked?

:roll: :roll: :roll:[/quote]
morecambegeek

Postby Keith » Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:40 pm

In my customary role as mediator, I'd like to say you are both talking bollocks...

however, I won't, instead I'll say that I kind of agree with both of you 8-) :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It is very difficult to comment on a game without being there, especially over something like yellow cards. However, this ref has shown more than 100 cards so far this season, which appears excessive. In 25 games, he's issued 103 yellows & 6 reds. Both Luton & Morecambe commentary teams suggested that it 'wasn't a dirty game'. That said, Edwards can have no complaints for his sending off, which was borderline a straight red.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:14 pm

morecambegeek wrote:So which ones weren't warranted then? You're the one making the accusation against the referee, and I'm interested in what first hand evidence you have that we were hard done by.

I wasn't there, so I can't make any comments about whether they were fair or not. It sounds like you weren't there either, and it's debatable about how accurate your accusations are.

Sounds like your an ametuer football league referee the questions your asking :lol: Even Jeff shelling said the referee was on one to give that many cards !
Kendalshrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:48 pm

Phew, bit of a long do, stopped for lunch in Barnsley :o

1 or 2 have passed on the food :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion