that was true grit

Re: that was true grit

Postby darrenlock » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:10 am

Wow.

What a match came home from work after i lefted to go to work it was Crew 1 Morecambe 0 abd find find it was 10men 3-1 down missed penaltry from Crewe.

Wow i always say Wayne should start center forward.

If i have Easter Monday off im going Lincoin or deffo Rotherham game bring on football.
darrenlock

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:28 am

darrenlock wrote:Wow.

What a match came home from work after i lefted to go to work it was Crew 1 Morecambe 0 abd find find it was 10men 3-1 down missed penaltry from Crewe.

Wow i always say Wayne should start center forward.

If i have Easter Monday off im going Lincoin or deffo Rotherham game bring on football.

The players who started up front both scored and Mullers was superb throughout as a target man and his ability to hold the ball and lay it off.

Wayne is at his best as an impact sub. He never IMHO does as well when he plays the whole match.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby darrenlock » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:36 am

Well Well.

Please Weather spoon let me have Monday off boss is a huge morecambe fan said he will drive me down ,
Hackney loan is up after Monday's game i am guessing do Colchester need him as it looks likes Colchester are going for playoffs at best no win in 6 games for them some Colchester fans want Aidy Boothroyd sacked how funny.
Excellent game for little old Morecambe.
darrenlock

Postby marky No.1 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:56 am

DeeBee wrote:Will Haining shouldn’t have started – he was struggling running during the warm up!
Apparently Aberdeen manager Mark McGhee left the ground when AP was sent off – Oh dear!

There were a few spies around yesterday with clipboards on their day off. A certain Mr. Clough never stopped scribbling!

Fantastic effort and result. Never seen the ground rock like that since the York play off :D Credit to the lads fightback it was like Custers last stand :lol:

One minute Sammy was having a fight with the 4th official, next thing he was skipping about like a kangaroo :lol: :lol:

Oh happy days, still ain't got my voice back, let's start on Monday with a 10 man formation. 8-)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Child » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:00 am

mfcbro wrote:Saw you leaving today C.C and you didnt look happy,nearly everybody in the ground was ecstatic.What a great fightback,give the lads some credit.I personally thought Mullin was m.o.m considering his age he never stopped running,Bring on Lincoln.

I can ssure you that I was as ecstatic about the win as nearly everybody (your words :o ) else.

Show me exactly where in my posts I've actually said otherwise?

Just because I suggested that Will should play in preference to Arts make me public enemy No1 eh?

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Lickle Jen Shrimp » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:31 am

Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I dont think i could breathe for the last 4 minutes as it was just football at its finest!!!

Roll on Lincoln and Rotherham!!! 8-)
Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeecambe :)
Lickle Jen Shrimp

Postby ockers » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:37 am

Christies Child wrote:
mfcbro wrote:Saw you leaving today C.C and you didnt look happy,nearly everybody in the ground was ecstatic.What a great fightback,give the lads some credit.I personally thought Mullin was m.o.m considering his age he never stopped running,Bring on Lincoln.

I can ssure you that I was as ecstatic about the win as nearly everybody (your words :o ) else.

Just because I suggested that Will should play in preference to Arts make me public enemy No1 eh?

i think it might be your timing neil
although dave artell turned villain into hero in 17 minutes
he was a match winner in one of the greatest comebacks with an assist for the third and scored the winner
Haining was dreadful in that first half if he was injured he shouldnt have been playing he was way too slow
im sure you were ecstatic
ill be happeie still if we get thre epoint smonday and put this team out
really sorry fo rpazzer a real blow fo rhim not to start
but id go withthis team
Roche
Moss Bentley Artell Wilson
Wainwright Stanley Drummond Hackney
Jevons Mullin
Wayno to come on first sub he seems to have a real impact when hes on for 20mins or so these days
ockers

Postby Christies Child » Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:56 am

ockers wrote:
Christies Child wrote:

i think it might be your timing neil
although dave artell turned villain into hero in 17 minutes
he was a match winner in one of the greatest comebacks with an assist for the third and scored the winner
Haining was dreadful in that first half if he was injured he shouldnt have been playing he was way too slow
im sure you were ecstatic
ill be happeie still if we get thre epoint smonday and put this team out
really sorry fo rpazzer a real blow fo rhim not to start
but id go withthis team
Roche
Moss Bentley Artell Wilson
Wainwright Stanley Drummond Hackney
Jevons Mullin
Wayno to come on first sub he seems to have a real impact when hes on for 20mins or so these days

As you know I tend to leave my throne in Block B with about 5 minutes to go.

Why?

Quite simply, I want to get back to my car to listen to Quinny's final report on Radio Lancashire....and if i que with the rest of the faithful to get out of the stand it can take sometimes 5 to 10 minutes.

However I always stay in the ground until the final whistle. Yesterday I went 'ballistic' (not to be recommended at my age :lol: ) when we got back into the game. Totally unexpected..but totally warranted for the lads 'never say die attitude'.

:lol:
Christies Child

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:01 am

I havent posted on this thread yet, too busy Hijacking peoples status' on facebook about the result haha. Wow, yesturday brought back so many memories. Running down the middle steps when that 4th goal made it feel like York all over again, I even had to stop myself from invading the pitch at one point :lol:

Curtis is awesome as a striker, but I don't think he's a starter. Bring him on in the 65th onwards and he'll do the business ;)
Crooky MFC

Postby outsider » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:22 am

Why?

Quite simply, I want to get back to my car to listen to Quinny's final report on Radio Lancashire....and if i que with the rest of the faithful to get out of the stand it can take sometimes 5 to 10 minutes.

Try getting a small Radio staying in your seat till everybody has gone, then it would be easy to get out? Or most phones have FM radio's nowadays? Not moaning at you CC just a couple of ideas ;)
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Harry » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:48 pm

Absolutely fantastic.

We've let our heads drop after 70 mins or so at other points in the season and this was the perfect payback. 4 minutes of added time just before our equaliser...I thought we would do well to hang on to the one point never mind 3! Maybe people will stop talking about Istanbul now and refer to the great Shrimps...at least we managed to win in 90(or so) minutes :lol:
Harry

Postby Christies Child » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:58 pm

outsider wrote:

Why?

Try getting a small Radio staying in your seat till everybody has gone, then it would be easy to get out? Or most phones have FM radio's nowadays? Not moaning at you CC just a couple of ideas ;)

Guess what my daughter bought me yesterday?

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Christies Child

Postby Curly » Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:19 pm

fletch_al wrote:what a game. ive not shouted like that since the york play off game. simply amazing fightback. well done lads

Reminded me of this.....

(Listen from about 37mins onwards)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/p0072gc3

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
YOU ALWAYS WAS AND YOU ALWAYS WAS BE!!!

Curly

Postby Keith » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:39 pm

Christies Child wrote:Guess what my daughter bought me yesterday?

A commode? A zimmer frame?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:21 pm

Keith wrote:

Incontinence pants ?
Blackburn shrimp

Postby morecambe mick » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:22 pm

Catheter and bag?

:lol: :lol:
morecambe mick

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Blackburn shrimp wrote:
Keith wrote:

Incontinence pants ?

false teeth and new specs :lol:

only jokin cc :D
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Blackburn shrimp » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:26 pm

morecambe mick wrote:Catheter and bag?

:lol: :lol:

Extra large tube of anusol? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: for a pain in the arse of course
Blackburn shrimp

Previous

Return to General Discussion