opening game attendance

Re: opening game attendance

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:17 pm

Mike Blackstone wrote:198 at the game I was at this afternoon!

not a good turn out by Leeds then ;)
heysham_mfc

Postby Mike Blackstone » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:26 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:

I saw the first ever game at Penrith's new Frenchfield ground. Report on my blog - hope I am allowed to do this?! Remove if not. - http://www.darkrockdiaries.blogspot.co.uk
Mike Blackstone

Postby Mike Blackstone » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:27 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:

There was a total of 2,832 Exeter fans at Leeds today. Magnificent. Just a few more than was at Penrith!!!
Mike Blackstone

Postby Crooky MFC » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:36 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:
Crooky MFC wrote:I think we'll get bigger crowds as the season goes on, when fickle fans realise the entertainment they'll get this season at CP, rather than sitting inside watching Sky sports news.

All well and good when you're not even paying the bills and possibly had your golden ticket bought for you by your parents :lol:

Haha - I don't see anyone laughing ?

Correct, I don't pay the bills, I'm 16 :roll: . Wrong, I pay for my own season ticket, along with my shirt, and all of the away games which I go to every season - Nice to know you still act your age, sorry if you can't stand younger fans like myself attending more games than you, home & away ;)
Crooky MFC

Postby Morecamber » Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:45 pm

OLDHAMADE wrote:
Crooky MFC wrote:I think we'll get bigger crowds as the season goes on, when fickle fans realise the entertainment they'll get this season at CP, rather than sitting inside watching Sky sports news.

All well and good when you're not even paying the bills and possibly had your golden ticket bought for you by your parents :lol:

:roll:
Morecamber

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:09 pm

i am 11 and have a 93 year old great great aunt, so if things go to plan i will probably end up being the finest MFC fan ever, as attending games go, however, i intend becoming a pro defender on reaching 16, so i may miss a match or two, lets all get on :lol: :lol:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:35 pm

Mike Blackstone wrote:
heysham_mfc wrote:

There was a total of 2,832 Exeter fans at Leeds today. Magnificent. Just a few more than was at Penrith!!!

hope Exeter stay up I am going on holiday to Devon a week on Monday (now now lets not get started on that again :lol: ) and was Thinking of taking in a game I looked at the fixture list and saw they are playing Yeovil on the 22nd so might go to that game if I don't have anything planned for tuesday night
heysham_mfc

Previous

Return to General Discussion