Why we need to move to a new ground

Re: Why we need to move to a new ground

Postby Posh » Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:17 pm

wijit wrote:
Phoenix wrote:
there are far too many competitors for all of those functions be it local hotels or full conference facilities

Where? We've only found Lancaster House that offers decent conference facilities around the area.

Yup and do you think we can compete with that? Easier motorway access, better location and more importantly, they have the expertise in the field. I'm pretty sure the Midland could also offer the same facilities before we get off the ground too.

In response to shrimpers post, I would be more than suprised if an y buisness, local or not, would compromise expertise and value for loyalty.

There are a lot of large functions / events in the district every year. Anything over 200 people goes to the Carleton. Anything over 100 people with an aim for quality goes to Lancaster House.

In my view a large function modern function room with good quality kitchens and food at the new stadium would do very very well. There would be at least half a dozen club functions, weddings and one event I'm considering would definitely go there.
VIVE LA REVOLUTION!
Posh

Re: Why we need to move to a new ground

Postby Hodgie » Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:37 am

Hodgie

Previous

Return to General Discussion