The Sun Footie Ticket Offer

Re: The Sun Footie Ticket Offer

Postby seasonsinthesun » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:18 pm

...and even better is the exchange was done from an excellent negotiating position between premium C and Block D. Who says the main stand can't get on nicely with itself?

Mmmm...I can smell a lovely prawn sandwich fairly close by :)
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:59 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:...and even better is the exchange was done from an excellent negotiating position between premium C and Block D. Who says the main stand can't get on nicely with itself?

Mmmm...I can smell a lovely prawn sandwich fairly close by :)

OOO errr! When I smell one of those I suggest she takes a shower :lol:

I shall bring one along for the Gills game specially for you ;)
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby seasonsinthesun » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:19 pm

If I can make it...after encountering the Chorley Hospital Butcher who took a keen interest in my right knee yesterday...now I know how footballers feel after they've had their cartilages done....OUCH!! :o Oh, do you think Sir Rod can find a place for me at the front of Block D?
Don't fancy trying to negotiate those steep steps!
Which reminds me..a young lady was attempting to climb up the said steps at the Rotherham game, and nearly nearly had a topple!!!
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:25 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:If I can make it...after encountering the Chorley Hospital Butcher who took a keen interest in my right knee yesterday...now I know how footballers feel after they've had their cartilages done....OUCH!! :o Oh, do you think Sir Rod can find a place for me at the front of Block D?
Don't fancy trying to negotiate those steep steps!
Which reminds me..a young lady was attempting to climb up the said steps at the Rotherham game, and nearly nearly had a topple!!!

Get better soon. If you are wheelchair bound or simply can't climb stairs I would suggest a phone call or a visit to the ticket office with an explanation - and a proof of work done!
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion