Shots manager.

Re: Shots manager.

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon May 10, 2010 6:30 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:Your right. He just made himself look stupid. All the people watching the football league show will all be thinking what a prat he looked...

can someone help,i cant find the clip about the confrontation on football league show :x
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Mon May 10, 2010 6:42 pm

shrimpnsave wrote:
Matty the Shrimp wrote:Your right. He just made himself look stupid. All the people watching the football league show will all be thinking what a prat he looked...

can someone help,i cant find the clip about the confrontation on football league show :x

If you go on the iplayer and go on the football league show, skip to the morecambe match, after the game has finished it is on :)
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby shrimpnsave » Mon May 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:
shrimpnsave wrote:

If you go on the iplayer and go on the football league show, skip to the morecambe match, after the game has finished it is on :)

have done that and it aint there :?: :?:

sorry just found it :oops: :oops: :oops:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Previous

Return to General Discussion