wasnt even locked (it is now)

Re: wasnt even locked

Postby Gnasher » Fri May 07, 2010 2:10 pm

If anyone wants to have their say about Dave Edge or similar siutations, several techies on the forum are more than willing to help them set up their own web site where they can post whatever they like. That will also make them liable for what they post.

If anyone is still interested in opening a debate about Dave Edge, I can advise them where to set up an account and how to build a forum, no more than a few clicks and a few quid needed.

Of course, the club and Dave will be able to gather your personal details from your web site so they know where to send the legal letters.

If you're not willing to go to these lengths to have your say then you have to abide by the rules and decisions of this forum.

If you do want to take it further, I'm always available for sarcasm and technical advice, gnasher @ gnasher.co.uk (take out the spaces first)
Legally permitted to use "Gnasher" by DC Thomson's lawyers since 1999.
#TooMuchTimeOnMyHands
Gnasher

Postby Keith » Fri May 07, 2010 3:28 pm

Aspers wrote:By the way Keith is a puff.

The definition of libel is:

"a publication without justification or lawful excuse which is calculated to injure the reputation of another by exposing him to hatred, contempt or ridicule."
(Parke, B. in Parmiter v. Coupland (1840) GM&W 105 at 108)

So coming from you, that probably improves my reputation (the dear luvvy still hasn't got over the time I gave him the brush off)
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby Freez » Fri May 07, 2010 6:10 pm

It has been said before and it has to be said again - Democracy does not exist on here!
THIS BOARD IS A BENEVOLENT DICTATORSHIP.

YOU KNOW IT, GET USED TO IT!

Carry on, great day in prospect tomorrow!!!
Frisnit Frisnit!!
Freez

Previous

Return to General Discussion