Lingwood muppets

Re: Lingwood muppets

Postby Keith » Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:00 pm

Bare Ben wrote:Realistically, if we're not in the play-offs, we'll go on the pitch. If we are, then we'll wait till the next game. Simples.

And potentially miss the opening game of next season? Nah, not worth it.

Besides, if the fans stay off the pitch, the players will probably remain out and celebrate, invade the pitch and they will be ushered straight off.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby tony » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:39 pm

Dear all,
As the Safety Officer at MFC, I agree with your concerns about the actions of certain security staff at the end of the Dagenham match. This matter has been addressed with the management of the company, and the supervisor will be spoken to regarding his actions on the day and the fact that he warned that he would ban persons from the club. He continued his actions despite several radio transmissions from myself, his immediate supervisor and MFC's Chief Steward. This will not be tolerated. A Club ban can only be given by myself. It was obvious that the event took place as a celebration, and in my view was not hostile in any way.
I appreciate that MFC are ultimately responsible for the actions of staff employed within the ground, and I can only apologise for actions that fell short of our, and your expectations.
I ask that you keep supporting MFC and to get behind the team. Enjoy the last match!!
tony

Postby Keith » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:00 pm

Thank you for your public response Tony, which I think brings this thread to an end in a satisfactory manner. If people feel they have further information or relevant comments, they can make them directly to Tony via Personal Messages.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion