Morecambe 1-0 Port Vale

Re: Morecambe 1-0 Port Vale

Postby marky » Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:35 pm

Christies Child wrote:Excellent.

A number of us have formed a Consortium and are now negotiating with the DHSS to fund one of the few remaining boxes. ;)

So, Mark Yates and the DHSS? Having a bad couple of days CC? Try Adam Yates and the DWP :p
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Christies Child » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:21 pm

marky wrote:
Christies Child wrote:Excellent.

A number of us have formed a Consortium and are now negotiating with the DHSS to fund one of the few remaining boxes. ;)

So, Mark Yates and the DHSS? Having a bad couple of days CC? Try Adam Yates and the DWP :p

...couple of days... :?: :?: :?:

More like a bad couple of months...6 actually :!: :!: :!:

Things will get better... ;) ;) ;)
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby darrenlock » Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:50 pm

Same boat C.C , they is work going in a toilet roll factory in Middleton Hey sham, got a interview next week :)
darrenlock

Postby mfc:) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:13 am

darrenlock wrote:Same boat C.C , they is work going in a toilet roll factory in Middleton Hey sham, got a interview next week :)

That makes sense! :roll:
mfc:)

Postby darrenlock » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:08 pm

mfc I meant i am in the same boat as c.c , out of work and i have work interview working for a company that make toilet rolls and I'm dead excited hoping to get this job.
darrenlock

Postby Sharpy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:22 pm

not sure if i agree with things being said. Moss showed why he doesnt start any more, Mullins showed why he shouldn't start any more, Sammy showed that he has no idea whats going on when it comes to subs! bringing garry hunter off?? IDIOT! if he was bringing wayne on he should have taken Mullins off who hadn't done anything all game! and then when he took Jevons off and left Mullin on. i thought he was taking the piss there..... Jim showed that he hasnt learned anything about heading or clearing during his time out but does look a bit quicker. Haining is a man apart, didnt put a foot wrong and played us out of tight spots all game. Him or Parrish for MOTM, don't know what the sponsors where doing when they decided stanley was better than them....
Morecambe and District Kite and Tins Society. Official Kite Owner
Sharpy

Postby Christies Child » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:33 pm

Sharpy wrote:not sure if i agree with things being said. Moss showed why he doesnt start any more, Mullins showed why he shouldn't start any more, Sammy showed that he has no idea whats going on when it comes to subs! bringing garry hunter off?? IDIOT! if he was bringing wayne on he should have taken Mullins off who hadn't done anything all game! and then when he took Jevons off and left Mullin on. i thought he was taking the piss there..... Jim showed that he hasnt learned anything about heading or clearing during his time out but does look a bit quicker. Haining is a man apart, didnt put a foot wrong and played us out of tight spots all game. Him or Parrish for MOTM, don't know what the sponsors where doing when they decided stanley was better than them....

....having yet another bad day..or just the norm!

:roll: :roll: :roll:
Christies Child

Postby Sharpy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:39 pm

whats wrong with my post? going against the standard opinion that must be aired? mullins was useless as was sammy and his subs. it would be hard to argue otherwise. less of the eye rolling too, none of this holier than thou please thankyou.
Morecambe and District Kite and Tins Society. Official Kite Owner
Sharpy

Postby Christies Child » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:03 pm

Sharpy wrote:whats wrong with my post? going against the standard opinion that must be aired? mullins was useless as was sammy and his subs. it would be hard to argue otherwise. less of the eye rolling too, none of this holier than thou please thankyou.

As someone who is used to courting controversy all too frequently, I would like to think that I don't sink as low as to openly criticize in such a personal fashion.
Christies Child

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Sharpy wrote:not sure if i agree with things being said. Moss showed why he doesnt start any more, Mullins showed why he shouldn't start any more, Sammy showed that he has no idea whats going on when it comes to subs! bringing garry hunter off?? IDIOT! if he was bringing wayne on he should have taken Mullins off who hadn't done anything all game! and then when he took Jevons off and left Mullin on. i thought he was taking the piss there..... Jim showed that he hasnt learned anything about heading or clearing during his time out but does look a bit quicker. Haining is a man apart, didnt put a foot wrong and played us out of tight spots all game. Him or Parrish for MOTM, don't know what the sponsors where doing when they decided stanley was better than them....

Moss had a decent competent game.

Mullin led the line well holding the ball up , linking up play and 8 goals is already as many as Howe scored excluding his penalties.

The right man won man of the match and this was backed up by the marks in the Sunday papers etc. Running him close were Parrish and Barry Roche.

IMHO
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby steve mfc » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Sharpy wrote:whats wrong with my post? going against the standard opinion that must be aired? mullins was useless as was sammy and his subs. it would be hard to argue otherwise. less of the eye rolling too, none of this holier than thou please thankyou.

Its all about opinions, so that's not a problem but when you call Sammy a idiot just beacuse you don't agree with his substitutions and Mullin useless because you don't rate him as a player then most people would consider that going a bit to far.

The reason that Sammy took Gary off was IMO purely tactical, when Yates was replaced Duffy didn't have the same impact so he brought Wayne on to play on the left so he could switch Duffy to the right wing where he might have more success.

Mullin had a great game against Burton but he did look tired against Port Vale, and he wasn't the only one, with two games a week and several players over thirty its not surprising.

I do feel if we are going to make the play offs then we will need to utilise the squad to keep players fresh and keep a high tempo in every game.
steve mfc

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:47 pm

steve mfc wrote:so he brought Wayne on to play on the left so he could switch Duffy to the right wing where he might have more success.

with two games a week and several players over thirty its not surprising.

Wayne is 30 on Saturday. Does that put him into this category? :lol:

Hopefully he will be involved at Bournemouth so we can wish him Happy Birthday, after all we will be walking our bollocks off for him a week later on the prom. 8-)

(So Sam when we sing the song we are not singing it for you!!) :lol: :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Previous

Return to General Discussion