Attendances comparison with same stage last season.

Re: Attendances comparison with same stage last season.

Postby ockers » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:25 pm

seasonsinthesun wrote:I agree. Add it up roughly. the regulars would be about 1600, add maybe another 600 who go occasionally but will go as it is the last ever match there and how many from Aldershot if ther's nothing riding on it for them? Maybe 150. Total: only 2350. :o or am I way off the mark????

I think some of you totally underestimate a place where many have had a good time watching the club over the years. They may not be there each week but many will make a nostalgic trip im sure.
As you would expect the club have all of this in hand and have been planning ahead for months press releases on it will be made in the coming weeks and Im certain we will see a near sell out for this tie.
It will be a very moving occasion for many not just those who watch week in week out. Wembley brought the local people together and I'm sure this will be the case on May 8th.

anyone who still would liketo get in touch with Derek or myself to give us your christie park memories then pleas eget in youch as soon as you can as these publications(book and final programme) are being prepared now

cheers sean
ockers

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:44 pm

agree with Season there will be at least 12 of us going on the final match trying to get it sorted to bring as many people as possibe told everyone not to have anything planned for 8th May :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:03 am

Then I AM way off the mark,which is great as I would rather it was a sell-out of course :D
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Previous

Return to General Discussion