CHELTENHAM V Shrimps.

Re: CHELTENHAM V Shrimps.

Postby Burnley Shrimp » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:14 am

Nerso (CTFC) wrote:Just been to the ground to purchase my "Eary Early Bird" season ticket 10/11 (£198) and the ground is covered fully with thick ground covers (lent by the racecourse) and with temperatures expected to fall to -6c tonight the ground-staff are 100% confident the game will go ahead.

Get down early to Cheltenham and experience the wonders of our town, best food and drink in the South-West and excellent Regency buildings, the best in the country.

If you have any questions, then I will be pleased to answer them for you.

Just one question, well two actually.. Why are your club selling next seasons, season tickets now? Early Bird (it's not even hatched yet)! Is it because they fear relegation/ Is it because they are skint and desperate for cash?

Only Bratfud seem to have them on sale earlier than you and they were selling them before the Daddy Bird even had a glint in his eye i.e. Last November :lol:
Burnley Shrimp

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:23 am

I would be extremely worried if our club was trying to raise next season's income with a third of this season still to play !

We may give our club a bit of stick for not putting them on sale until June but its preferable to a fire sale.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby heysham_mfc » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 pm

last year Bradford were selling season ticket for this season at christmas for just £99
heysham_mfc

Postby darrenlock » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:39 pm

Well first of all i think that Morecambe should drop Wainwright for Wilson and then put Danny Adams in left back spot.

Roche

Parrish Artell Haining Adams

Hunter Drummond Stanley Wilson/ Duffy ( Wilson one booking away from suspension??

Mullins and Jev's

And season tickets im not sure as we have spoken about this topic but i think due to the size of the ground i think the chairman should do cheaper season tickets and compete with the bigger North West teams.

We'll see in June ;)
darrenlock

Postby campdave » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:13 pm

darrenlock wrote:And season tickets im not sure as we have spoken about this topic but i think due to the size of the ground i think the chairman should do cheaper season tickets

If anything, the new ground is slightly lower in capacity than than Christie Park.
campdave

Postby seasonsinthesun » Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 pm

And season tickets im not sure as we have spoken about this topic but i think due to the size of the ground i think the chairman should do cheaper season tickets and compete with the bigger North West teams.

We'll see in June ;)[/quote]
Why do some SVs think that as we are moving to a new ground, there will be some sort of deal on season tickets. I am expecting an INCREASE in the cost, and if that doesn't happen, it will be a bonus.
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Previous

Return to General Discussion