Thank's for nothing Mcilroy!

Re: Thank's for nothing Mcilroy!

Postby bigreddog » Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:57 pm

Oh dear me

"I didn't ask to be made: no one consulted me or considered my feelings in the matter. I don't think it even occurred to them that I might have feelings. After I was made, I was left in a dark room for six months... and me with this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side. I called for succour in my loneliness, but did anyone come? Did they hell. My first and only true friend was a small rat. One day it crawled into a cavity in my right ankle and died. I have a horrible feeling it's still there..."

And then they made you come and watch Morecambe FC...B*******
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby Christies Child » Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:02 pm

bigreddog wrote:Oh dear me

"I didn't ask to be made: no one consulted me or considered my feelings in the matter. I don't think it even occurred to them that I might have feelings. After I was made, I was left in a dark room for six months... and me with this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left side. I called for succour in my loneliness, but did anyone come? Did they hell. My first and only true friend was a small rat. One day it crawled into a cavity in my right ankle and died. I have a horrible feeling it's still there..."

And then they made you come and watch Morecambe FC...B*******

No consideration some people for the fate of others. :( :( :(
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Bare Ben » Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Is anybody else finding Ned boring now? His total lack of respect for what Sammy and the team do and have done has become increasingly irritating and I'm just about sick of it. I honestly hope the people that matter at the club aren't aware of this social retardation and I pray they don't see him as any sort of representation of us fans as a whole. I think it's about time Ned revealed himself to a few people so that they can tell him what their true feelings are to his face. Something he would never consider doing to who he slags off week in week out.
Bare Ben

Postby Vinny » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:10 pm

Agreed Bare Ben, but don't give Sadistic Ned the pleasure of a bite. I am confident the Mods will moderate if necessary and otherwise it cetainly helps galvanise the rest of us. I'm just worried about the negative effect ned's posts potentially have on the team, the management and the club. It's no wonder they generally choose not to come on here.
Bring me sunshine, in your smile.
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
Vinny

Postby Keith » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Vinny wrote:...It's no wonder they generally choose not to come on here.

Don't you believe it! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the players and management know that empty vessels make most noise. As for being concerned that a Premiership team 'tore us apart' in a meaningless friendly, it was meaningless, a friendly and they are a Premiership team.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby campdave » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:53 pm

Ned's the SV version of the daily mail. The facts are in there, but they're masked with so much hyperbole, they can be difficult to find.
campdave

Postby seasonsinthesun » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:29 pm

Bare Ben wrote:Is anybody else finding Ned boring now? His total lack of respect for what Sammy and the team do and have done has become increasingly irritating and I'm just about sick of it. I honestly hope the people that matter at the club aren't aware of this social retardation and I pray they don't see him as any sort of representation of us fans as a whole. I think it's about time Ned revealed himself to a few people so that they can tell him what their true feelings are to his face. Something he would never consider doing to who he slags off week in week out.

I've an idea - why don't we take it in turns (like they did on that plinth in Trafalgar Square) to stand for five minutes each at agreed times outside the club shop on that rased bit of concrete and announce to everyone our Shrimpsvoices persona then we would all know who we all were :) but then again ..........
Coates Pearson Street Baldwin Bennett Sutton Done Roberts Kershaw Webber Richmond Galley - Shrimps '74 Legends
seasonsinthesun

Postby Mark S » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:55 pm

There was an attempt of a Shrimpsvoices night out once, at the bowling alley if I remember correctly. Only six of us turned up! :oops: And I had to go early! :lol:
Mark S

Postby Bryan » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Er, i remember us sticking six past Wolves once in a friendly pre-season game - we didn't go on to win the league though. In fact we had an average season. Gravesend stuck six past us the same season too. Went to that one. Now that really was sh*t!

Bad dress rehershal's and all that?

Need Bentley back though. Do agree on that one.
Bryan

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:25 am

Bare Ben wrote:I honestly hope the people that matter at the club aren't aware of this social retardation

Yes they are Ben and are suitably prepared :lol:
weapons.jpg
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Christies Child » Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 am

Mark S wrote:There was an attempt of a Shrimpsvoices night out once, at the bowling alley if I remember correctly. Only six of us turned up! :oops: And I had to go early! :lol:

..and a good laugh it was as well.

I had the distinct pleasure of showing everybody how NOT to bowl. :lol:

Can't remember how many piled into my car afterwards but the suspension was never the same.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Keith » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:11 pm

and a good night it was too! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion