The brawl

Re: The brawl

Postby George Dawes » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:16 pm

newyork11 wrote:George Dawes... thanks the info.

The alleged individual is not a member of North Lances Loyal and has no association with North Lances loyal.

Hope he is barred from Morecambe for good as there is no room for idioms like these in any football ground.

Aye no worries mate :)

The 40 odd members and only 4 being Scotish was to get a bite, you're numbers are getting bigger by the week, I read and follow some of your stuff on media sites, good luck with your season, :)
George Dawes

Postby Kendalshrimp » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:38 pm

Absolute embarrassment what went on today I was sat in the PMG stand and could only see the scuffles what was going on but what ever it's all over is a disgrace an put a awful image on the club today. I only saw two young lads between age 15-18 at the oldest getting launched out by the stewards and they both looked like gypsys so didn't know wether they'd just turned up out the blue today and started causing trouble for no reason. Hope whoever it was gets banned for life. Sad thing is well have to pay to get extra stewards and police in next game what we could do without !
Kendalshrimp

Postby Keith » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:38 am

George Dawes wrote:Let's lock this thread, or better still remove it, we can be making ourselves liable with photos and more importantly deprive them of this sort of attention, they will love reading all this.

I'm going to delete my above post and forward it on.

Anyone with any information, contact the club markdixon@morecambefc.com

Not often I agree with George: If you have something to say please email Mark Dixon.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion