Nearly forgot

Re: Nearly forgot

Postby morecambe mick » Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:28 am

sgt major wrote:Morecambe Mick and myself could take offence at some of the comments but we wont because we are loyal supporters that try to make all the games - if Brian wants to take candid photos of us we dont care - we are supporting Morecambe - not moaning or groaning ;)

Speak for yourself ya baldheaded lacky!!!

:lol:

Brian only put the picture of myself and sgt maj on because I was, tongue in cheek, taking the piss out of the people who complain about lack of crowd shots :D Which Brian knew hence the shots!

If you guys have nothing better to do why don't you go walk a couple of streets picking litter up ;)
morecambe mick

Postby Phoenix » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:23 am

I'd like to think Mick & Mick are good sports and they'd tell me if I went too far. Mick the 3rd would also tell me if he got fed up of shots with him & his phone were getting annoying. Other people that feature regularily are there for the same reason, I know them well enough to think they'd be able to say "no more". The rest of you, haven't got a clue whether you want to be picked out or not (and I know some people would be offended if they are picked out). Worse of all are people that complain they're not in any photos but can't be arsed saying where they were or where they will be. I'm good but I'm not a f'ing mind reader.

Certain kids feature on a regular basis because they come and ask politely, if any others did the same they'd be treated the same.

So, if you want your photo to appear online somewhere, change your name to Mick.
Phoenix

Postby Keith » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:41 am

There you go lads, you just have to ask! 'Nuff said...
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General Discussion