Tony Crapaldi and his twitter adventures...

Re: Tony Crapaldi and his twitter adventures...

Postby Keith » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:05 pm

I think we can *suspect* that certain players don't give a toss, but be prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt. That a player can be so arrogant that he actually tells people publicly that he doesn't care, is what has really wound me up. What a joke of a man, there are people who struggle to raise the cash needed to watch Morecambe but still do so and they are having that money given to someone who has no professional pride. I bet people who manage to find the money out of their pensions are happy to pay for the pleasure of watching Crap-aldi's "pub team"?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby RedRedWine1 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:15 pm

I hope he never plays for us again.

Although I do hope that he is on the bench on Saturday; he puts out the cones brings on the water and just generally gets abuse from everybody. Hang him out to dry. I hope he get's so much shit that he quits his contract and the football club don't end up further out of pocket from this baguette eating dickhead.

You're right posh, his attitude towards the club and his fellow teammates stinks. It is an absolute affront to the everybody involved at Morecambe football club and the efforts that they put in.

The most laughable aspect about Crapaldi is the feeling that he thinks he is too good for us. I'm sorry, he is [edit: 'not very good'].

Where are all those that were quick to lavish the praise on him. "I've got an eye for a good player". "Capaldi will be an asset to us" etc etc. Come on CC, your silence on Crapaldi concerning both his ability and general attitude is deafening.
RedRedWine1

Postby Bare Ben » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:35 pm

Yeah come on CC where are you????

Im absolutely appalled, never felt such disgust towards a footballer in my life. Maradona, Ronaldo & Neville are all legends in my eyes compared to this twat. He can fucking rot in hell.

Get out of my club.
Bare Ben

Postby marky » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:37 pm

^What he said ;)
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby mrpotatohead » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:49 pm

in cc,s defence, we signed an international full back free of charge, which idiot gave him his caps :lol: :lol:

yeah, wow omg noooooooooooooooo :roll:

sammysammygiveusawave, bye bye :lol:

seriously though, our pulling power is minimal, sammy is actually too good for our heavily subsidised club.
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Postby MFC » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Tony Capaldi is the equivalent of ZEEERRRRROOOOO!!!!! [edit] that he is!!!! :twisted:

[edit: Nice one, first post and it needed to be edited. Let you off this time, only because your original word was accurate! :roll: ]
MFC

Postby Joel Ninety » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:34 am

I saw a few SVs giving him a hiding on Twitter earlier and thought it was because he might have played badly last night. But after seeing all this on here, I agree he should disappear back to whatever shitpile he materialised from. What a mong.

Sam Deering tore him to shreds at Barnet, as have so many pub team players before him. What makes Capaldi think he's good enough to sign for a slightly-higher-up-the-leagues pub team? He's only here because he's a mate of Sammy.
Joel Ninety

Postby HALMA 1983 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:47 am

I think it's safe to say that Tony will need body armour as he collects his cards before training this morning that's if he can be bothered to turn up!
HALMA 1983

Postby Little Shrimp » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:04 am

Not gonna be at the match on Saturday so remember to call him lots of naughty words! Crapaldi is a right #{~|€* little %€~*^•+ !!!!!
Little Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:35 am

This fiasco has shown that Capaldi is not fit to wear the Morecambe shirt. I for one would pay to watch Danny Adams remove it from his back. Danny got lots of stick for pie eating and being slow but the guy had far more skill and composure on the ball than most of these "better" replacements.

When Posh arranges his next Boxing night I would suggest Capaldis final performance at the Globe could be in the ring where one or two might just want to join him for charity.
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby thegentlegiant » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:03 am

His contract should be terminated with immediate effect! what an absolute *ker!!
thegentlegiant

Postby Christies Child » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:36 pm

RedRedWine wrote:I hope he never plays for us again.

Although I do hope that he is on the bench on Saturday; he puts out the cones brings on the water and just generally gets abuse from everybody. Hang him out to dry. I hope he get's so much shit that he quits his contract and the football club don't end up further out of pocket from this baguette eating dickhead.

You're right posh, his attitude towards the club and his fellow teammates stinks. It is an absolute affront to the everybody involved at Morecambe football club and the efforts that they put in.

The most laughable aspect about Crapaldi is the feeling that he thinks he is too good for us. I'm sorry, he is [edit: 'not very good'].

Where are all those that were quick to lavish the praise on him. "I've got an eye for a good player". "Capaldi will be an asset to us" etc etc. Come on CC, your silence on Crapaldi concerning both his ability and general attitude is deafening.

I can only respond to what is on SVs as I'm not into Twitter. If all what has and is being said about him is true then I have to agree that he's a disgrace to the shirt that we all love.

I still feel that he's a good player BUT the Twitter thing convinces me that good player or not, this attitude stinks and he should be shown the door ,sooner rather than later. I just hope that he takes some body else with him.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Sammy h » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Christies Child wrote:
RedRedWine wrote:I hope he never plays for us again.

I can only respond to what is on SVs as I'm not into Twitter. If all what has and is being said about him is true then I have to agree that he's a disgrace to the shirt that we all love.

I still feel that he's a good player BUT the Twitter thing convinces me that good player or not, this attitude stinks and he should be shown the door ,sooner rather than later. I just hope that he takes some body else with him.

CC, 'If what has and is being said is true' - you having a laugh?

Here are a few examples -

Sammy h

Postby Sammy h » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:46 pm

Sammy h

Postby Sammy h » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:47 pm

Sammy h

Postby Sammy h » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:51 pm

Sammy h

Postby Sammy h » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:52 pm

Let me know if you still don't believe it.
Sammy h

Postby Keith » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Christies Child wrote:I can only respond to what is on SVs as I'm not into Twitter. If all what has and is being said about him is true then I have to agree that he's a disgrace to the shirt that we all love.

http://www.twitter.com/TonyCap81

You don't have to be 'on Twitter' to read his drivel, just follow the link.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby jonnythedog » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:46 pm

I wonder who is regretting having a twitter account more right now? Tony Capaldi or Jonjo Shelvey? :lol: :lol: :o

Say what you like about all of his other tweets but Crapaldi's worst moment by far was referring to us as the shrimpers after we beat Chesterfield. :x :evil:
jonnythedog

Postby Seasider9601 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 7:59 pm

And also not being able even to spell MORECAMBE.

The numb fcukwit.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby 4G63 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:11 am

What an absolute bell end.

Fcuk off Crapaldi!!!
4G63

Postby Bare Ben » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:17 am

Bare Ben

Postby LA1Shrimp » Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:54 am

The management of the club will be well aware of all this by now. There is only one realistic outcome. Think Tuesday night would have been everyones last chance to berate a certain 'international' player
LA1Shrimp

Postby marky No.1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:16 pm

Morecambe footballer causes Twitter uproar

"MORECAMBE FC is investigating Twitter comments made by the club’s ex-Northern Ireland international Tony Capaldi.

The comments have caused an outpouring of anger on the club’s internet forum Shrimpsvoices with many fans calling for Capaldi to be sacked.

Morecambe FC has made no official comment but club chief executive Rod Taylor said they were “looking into” the issue."

http://www.thevisitor.co.uk/news/moreca ... _1_3221917

At least the reporter hasn't used any quotes from here :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby RedRedWine1 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Reporter? Being a little kind aren't we M1? The Visitor has gone down the tubes.

Crapaldi will be very lucky to remain in a job, and for the benefit of the rest of the players I hope that he is lynched before the game on Saturday.
RedRedWine1

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion