Morecambe 0 Bradford 1

Re: Morecambe 0 Bradford 1

Postby Sammy h » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:03 pm

]
Sammy h wrote:
MfcChris wrote:
Heysham_Shrimp wrote:If anyone thinks that team today is going to avoid the bottom 2 they are deluding themselves.

Behave. We are never going down never in doubt. Just see out this dreadful season.

Why are you so sure mr tats? Barnett and Stockport both picked up points today and will continue to do so. If we lose next week we will be up to our knees in the brown stuff.

Sick of people saying Barnet and Stockport are down because they won't be going without a fight!

Hereford crap. Macclesfield crap. Northampton no wins in about 20 games. And we won't lose next week.

And we have Macc, Burton, Hereford & Northampton all to play at home. STAYING UP.[/quote]

All the teams you state are above us bar Burton who have five games in hand. I think everyone needs to realise that we ARE on a relagation battle and ARE in trouble.

We don't have an automatic right to be on the league and if we do go down we won't be back for a while.
Sammy h

Postby MfcChris » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Okay sammy lad. Keep thinking we are in trouble.

Give us a shout at Barnet mate would be nice to see who you are 8-)
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Dragofly » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:If we want to move forward we need Drummond out of the team. Without a doubt.

The starting 11 today have scored 22 goals between them this season, out of that total Stuart has scored 6, and Spencer 5. We have already lost the 11 or so goals of Dave Artell, so with Drumond out of the team we become even blunter.
Dragofly

Postby marky » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:15 pm

MfcChris wrote:Okay sammy lad. Keep thinking we are in trouble.

Anyone who doesn't think we are in deep trouble is utterly deluded. Stand up MfcChris.
Some are dead and some are living. In my life, I've loved them all.
marky

Postby Keith » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:19 pm

MfcChris wrote:
Heysham_Shrimp wrote:If anyone thinks that team today is going to avoid the bottom 2 they are deluding themselves.

Behave. We are never going down never in doubt. Just see out this dreadful season.

I hope no players have that attitude. Burton are four points behind us with five games in hand. So realistically, we are third from bottom. After all those non-league years of calling for 'three up-three down' how pleased are we that only two get relegated? Lose next week and we're three points away from the Blue Square.

Four goals in the last six games? Torquay scored more than that today!
No shots on target against Bradford even when we had an open goal after twenty seconds?
Safe? No where near.
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:59 pm

Keith, Drummond planted a free header right at their keeper in the second half. Either side of the keeper and it was in. Does this not constitute as a shot on target??? Too many G&Ts you hippy, go to bed.
RedRedWine1

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Bradford's first away win since New Yaers Day :(

MfcChris wrote:Hereford crap. Macclesfield crap. Northampton no wins in about 20 games. And we won't lose next week.

It's alright saying Hereford and Macclesfield are crap, but we have already lost at Hereford and twice at Macclesfield! That fantastic win at Chesterfield is our saviour at the moment.

Sammy, Chris is now stalking you! Be careful which jumper you wear! :lol:
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby MfcChris » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:10 pm

marky No.1 wrote:

Sammy, Chris is now stalking you! Be careful which jumper you wear! :lol:

:lol: I like meeting new people and putting faces to names :oops: AND WE ARE ALL FELLOW FANS :D

<---Look out for me you will see my wilson shirt 8-)

PS: Barnet is NOT a must win game - no games are a must win. We will not be relegated if we lose on Saturday. Nor we will be relegated if we lose at home to Macclesfield.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby marky No.1 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:58 pm

[quote="MfcChris - no games are a must win. We will not be relegated if we lose on Saturday. Nor we will be relegated if we lose at home to Macclesfield.[/quote]

OK picture the scene on May 7th:

Stockport are on 43 points and are at home to Cheltenham who are just playing out the season.
Barnet are on 45 points playing Port Vale who have by then fluffed any chance of the play offs.
Morecambe are on 46 points and having been wiped out at Crewe and Rotherham only have a +3 goal difference on Stockport. We face a Northampton team on 47 points who bring 1500 very loud fans to the Globe Arena to help guarantee League status.

Is this a "must win game" Mr. Chris?
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby Sammy h » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:04 pm

marky No.1 wrote:[quote="MfcChris - no games are a must win. We will not be relegated if we lose on Saturday. Nor we will be relegated if we lose at home to Macclesfield.

OK picture the scene on May 7th:

Stockport are on 43 points and are at home to Cheltenham who are just playing out the season.
Barnet are on 45 points playing Port Vale who have by then fluffed any chance of the play offs.
Morecambe are on 46 points and having been wiped out at Crewe and Rotherham only have a +3 goal difference on Stockport. We face a Northampton team on 47 points who bring 1500 very loud fans to the Globe Arena to help guarantee League status.

Is this a "must win game" Mr. Chris?[/quote]

He is deluded if he thinks we are not in a relegation battle!
Sammy h

Postby MfcChris » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:13 pm

marky No.1 wrote:Stockport are on 43 points and are at home to Cheltenham who are just playing out the season.

Is this a "must win game" Mr. Chris?

That still wouldn't be a must win game as we could lose and still stay up.

If Barnet are 2 points from safety going in to the last game then that is a must win for them to have a chance as if they don't they are go down. Plus if you think we are only going to finish 3 points above Stockport in bottom place you are mad. I will judge our relegation chances come Tuesday 22nd @ 10pm.

Saturday can not be called a 'must-win' game, as we won't get relegated if we lose.

Still reckon 3rd place I said it I did.
MfcChris

Previous

Return to General Discussion