Match Day Atmosphere, Ideas

Re: Match Day Atmosphere, Ideas

Postby Shrimp boat captain » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:43 pm

We took over 300 to Torquay the other week so i'd be dissapointed if we didn't match that with it being a derby :lol:
Shrimp boat captain

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Loyalsupporter wrote:
Supperstanners13 wrote:The songs before match is very important, maybe we should have a club song like Blackburn Rovers (Wildrover) or Liverpool (Never Walk Alone) that we can sing along to before the lads come out. Flags, normally there are only two in the disable bay to the right of the MBW and id like to thank them two for trying. I think we should have a Eric Morecambe theme one match at home, the only time we do dress up as him is when we play Luton Town, maybe against Macclesfield or Wycombe? I dunno when we could just thought it would be a good idea...

I was under the impression, "Bring me sunshine - Eric Morecambe" would be our song

Yes but we never sing it, we need someone to get everyone singing it!
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Postby broadwayshrimp » Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:46 pm

Supperstanners13 wrote:
Loyalsupporter wrote:
Supperstanners13 wrote:The songs before match is very important, maybe we should have a club song like Blackburn Rovers (Wildrover) or Liverpool (Never Walk Alone) that we can sing along to before the lads come out. Flags, normally there are only two in the disable bay to the right of the MBW and id like to thank them two for trying. I think we should have a Eric Morecambe theme one match at home, the only time we do dress up as him is when we play Luton Town, maybe against Macclesfield or Wycombe? I dunno when we could just thought it would be a good idea...

I was under the impression, "Bring me sunshine - Eric Morecambe" would be our song

Yes but we never sing it, we need someone to get everyone singing it!

Maybe it would help if the words could be put on the scoreboard screen as the music is being played.
broadwayshrimp

Postby Joel Ninety » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:18 pm

Loyalsupporter wrote:

Totally understand why it would be suggested and should remain in the repertoire, but its hardly a rousing anthem to help fire up the players. Is the atmosphere meant to resemble a party or a coffee morning?

How about this instead - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h37KQu64RY4? At least its got a beat ;)
Joel Ninety

Postby stevanshrimp » Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:06 am

Your not gonna sell,
your not gonna se.....ell,
your not gonna sell ice-ceam's,
going that fast!

:oops: what do you think of it so far?
I still believe!
stevanshrimp

Postby Loyalsupporter » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:26 pm

broadwayshrimp wrote:On a more serious note why doesn't the club shop started selling confetti, balloons and small flags. It might encourage kids to buy them pre match and create a more colourful atmosphere.

Well these are cheap so I just bought a few, hope I dont get asked to clean up after the match

10 pack of confetti cannons - £2.75 delivered
Football League & We're Having A Laugh
Loyalsupporter

Previous

Return to General Discussion