when will it end

Re: when will it end

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:07 pm

Disagree with you completely Little Shrimp (your opinion is your opinion and you are rightly entitled to it) but, Andy Parrish played superbly well on Tuesday night it has to be said.

He was cool many a time in averting Shots attacks and also playing balls back to Barry Roche and also clearing danger himself.

In this case, you are wrong. He had a great game.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Heysham_Shrimp » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:06 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:Disagree with you completely Little Shrimp (your opinion is your opinion and you are rightly entitled to it) but, Andy Parrish played superbly well on Tuesday night it has to be said.

He was cool many a time in averting Shots attacks and also playing balls back to Barry Roche and also clearing danger himself.

In this case, you are wrong. He had a great game.

I endorse that. Parrish was excellent on Tuesday just like he usually is. We should already be negotiating a new contract with him even though his current deal runs to Summer 2012.
"They will be dancing in the streets of Total Network Solutions tonight" - Jeff Stelling
Heysham_Shrimp

Postby thegentlegiant » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:27 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:For god's sake! This is a bloody football forum. If you can't express an opinion without getting an onslaught what's the point!?

The onslaught is people opinions on your opinion, I believe the term is debate!! :D
thegentlegiant

Postby Little Shrimp » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:30 pm

I wouldn't say being told my opinion is "bollocks" classes as debate.
Little Shrimp

Postby jonnythedog » Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:56 pm

I thought he was decent Little Shrimp, he did struggle in the air as did Charnock but to be fair though they were up against a pretty tall frontline and Tom Sills was making a right nuisance of himself. I thought that the backline worked together really well though and cleared up well when they lost the the first ball (which is going to happen against a big team).

He's got a lot of credit for his spectacular last ditch tackles this season and rightly so but there was a really dangerous bit where Shots hit us on the break in the first half and their winger was running at Parrish in a one-on-one, if he got the tackle wrong it was a pen and a red, he stood his ground and forced him wide and eventually conceded the corner, I thought that was excellent defending.

I so desperately wanted him to score when he hit that shot, if anyone deserves it it's him!
jonnythedog

Postby shrimpnsave » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:54 pm

(when will it end)....................................

In tears unless a certain person gets his act together and stops bringing his personal feelings towards his players........ cloud his judgement on team selection/positions and shipping players out that shouldnt go........ :evil:
football is a funny old game
shrimpnsave

Postby mrpotatohead » Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Previous

Return to General Discussion