Yesterday I sat with the torquay fans,

Re: Yesterday I sat with the torquay fans,

Postby mrpotatohead » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:03 pm

whilst away fans saunter up to the wright and lord bar to watch the final scores :roll:
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: Yesterday I sat with the torquay fans,

Postby red snapper » Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 am

Well I was stood very close to both penalty incidents, maybe even closer than the ref on the second one. They were both definate penalties. The first, Branston's right boot clearly kicks Duffy's right shin, the ref is right in line with an unobstructed view. I have a photo of the exact point of contact. The second happened again right in front of where I was stood, there was contact from the Torquay player, Duffy's dive probably a bit too theatrical for opposing fans, but it was a definate penalty, although my photo is of Duffy flying through the air. I heard and saw the contact, the ref however appears to be just outside the area, but I assume the linesman would have a clear view. The funny thing is the Torquay fans were booing Duffy when he got the ball on his second run, thinking he dived for the first pen, which he didn't, which lead to him celebrating the award of the second pen towards those fans.
red snapper

Previous

Return to General Discussion