Bradford fans- Rudest fans at the Globe yet?

Bradford fans- Rudest fans at the Globe yet?

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:58 pm

The amount of police says all i was going to say, stewards said they were 'the rudest fans to have come to the Globe yet', they thought our goalie was crap (i thought he had a very good game)! And said the ref was absolute spot on! My arse! When they go below us ill be laughing my head off
Last edited by Peckishparrish13 on Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Re: Bradford fans- A disgrace to football

Postby Spicy Shrimp » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:02 pm

Peckishparrish13 wrote: they thought our goalie was crap (i thought he had a very good game)! And said the ref was absolute spot on! My arse! When they go below us ill be laughing my head off

Hardily a "disgrace to football".
Spicy Shrimp

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Spicy Shrimp wrote:
Peckishparrish13 wrote: they thought our goalie was crap (i thought he had a very good game)! And said the ref was absolute spot on! My arse! When they go below us ill be laughing my head off

Hardily a "disgrace to football".

Yes probably a very big exageration, but they are very rude fans to what i would of expected. When we where at CP i only remember seeing about 5 police officers that game!
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Postby Dragofly » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:05 pm

WTF am I missing something
Dragofly

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:06 pm

There are some fans like that. But aren't there at every club?
Although Bradford fans are just stubborn, they are living in the past and can't accept they are a fading club that are going down quickly. Wouldnt be suprised if they went down next season.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:07 pm

Dragofly wrote:WTF am I missing something

Title change :D
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Re: Bradford fans- Rudest fans at the Globe yet?

Postby Little Shrimp » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Tell you who I thought was disgraceful, the bloody Bradford players :evil: Kicking the ball out of the stadium, they were mucking about with free kicks and throw-ins and the goalkeeper just was a complete time waster :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: !
Little Shrimp

Postby MfcChris » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:14 pm

Always more stewards for this game.

0-1 in our cup final.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Peckishparrish13 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Little Shrimp wrote:Tell you who I thought was disgraceful, the bloody Bradford players :evil: Kicking the ball out of the stadium, they were mucking about with free kicks and throw-ins and the goalkeeper just was a complete time waster :( :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: !

Maybe i should change the title to Bradford- The worst team ever at the Globe? :lol:
JIMBOS BARMY ARMY!
Peckishparrish13

Postby outsider » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Walked back with a family of Bradford fans and they were very nice, also I never saw any trouble inside or outside the Globe, just happy Bantums, If they had a few bad apples they were out weighed by the good ones, same as any team.
All posts posted under "Outsider" are my own personal views.

DILLIGAF

Viva la Revolution

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!
outsider

Postby Seasider9601 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:57 pm

I cannot understand why the utter scum holding that EDL flag in the Bratfud end weren't thrown out ????? W@nkers.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby redshrimp10 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Seasider9601 wrote:I cannot understand why the utter scum holding that EDL flag in the Bratfud end weren't thrown out ????? W@nkers.

why did know one bring it to a stewards attention and they would of been asked to take it down ???????? :(
redshrimp10

Postby Three Lions » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:46 pm

The only disgrace was McIlroys verbal assualt on the ref at the end of the game. :roll:
Three Lions

Postby Matty the Shrimp » Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:53 pm

Three Lions wrote:The only disgrace was McIlroys verbal assualt on the ref at the end of the game. :roll:

He deserved it.
Bring me sunshine...
Matty the Shrimp

Postby Christies Child » Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Not sure about the rudest but certainly got behind their team, which unfortunately when we went a goal down the MBW Stand was silent for a good 10 minutes. It's times like that when the home support should be at its loudest.
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby RedRedWine1 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:13 pm

The fans in the MBW aren't the only home fans in the stadium you know? The PMG fatso's are always the first to complain when there isn't an atmosphere, yet they do nothing themselves to contribute. Besides, what was there to cheer about? The team got a decent level of support throughout the first half and at the start of the second, but today they were absolutely spineless from start to finish. The team needs to take a long hard look at the tape on Monday. Simply not good enough.
RedRedWine1

Postby Sammy h » Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:20 pm

Christies Child wrote:Not sure about the rudest but certainly got behind their team, which unfortunately when we went a goal down the MBW Stand was silent for a good 10 minutes. It's times like that when the home support should be at its loudest.

Bore off Neil.

You always come on here complaining about the noise, why don't you try? Giving Sammy abuse doesn't count as an atmosphere either!

When the team is playing crap it generally makes the atmosphere crap, not alot that can be done about it.
Sammy h

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:30 pm

Matty the Shrimp wrote:
Three Lions wrote:The only disgrace was McIlroys verbal assualt on the ref at the end of the game. :roll:

He deserved it.

Saw that on the Football League Show he went back about 6 times to have a go :lol:
heysham_mfc

Postby Sharpy » Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:30 pm

Peckishparrish13 wrote:The worst team ever at the Globe? :lol:

surely thats the current MFC team?
Morecambe and District Kite and Tins Society. Official Kite Owner
Sharpy

Postby morecambegeek » Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Christies Child wrote:Not sure about the rudest but certainly got behind their team, which unfortunately when we went a goal down the MBW Stand was silent for a good 10 minutes. It's times like that when the home support should be at its loudest.

Er... didn't you just make a massive deal about leaving?
morecambegeek

Postby Caged Lion » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:12 pm

You don't half talk some shizzle.

McIlroy was entirely justified in complaining, at least he stayed inside his technical area unlike the Bradford manager, I can't understand why the ref didn't sort him out. He was on the pitch several times. A pathetic cheat just like the Bradford players who were allowed to get away with it and spoil the game.
Caged Lion

Postby MfcChris » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:16 pm

You are always so negative. Are you making your first away game on Saturday for 20 years?

It is free to get there.
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby BCFC Morecambe » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:35 pm

redshrimp10 wrote:
Seasider9601 wrote:I cannot understand why the utter scum holding that EDL flag in the Bratfud end weren't thrown out ????? W@nkers.

why did know one bring it to a stewards attention and they would of been asked to take it down ???????? :(

Sure you read it right !? try IDL (Irish democratic lanleague)

As for rude supporters, every team has them, the bigger the away following the more you'll come across, law of averages !!!

And to be fair the only time you'll see an away following as big and as vocal at the Globe in a league game is if your lucky enough to be playing us again next season.

Lose to Barnet and then your in real trouble, however im pretty certain you guys will be ok.

Good Luck for next weekend, believe your upto 7 coaches filled already....have a good day out and get yourselves safe we can come back again next year.

:D
BCFC Morecambe

Postby Seasider9601 » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:53 pm

'twas definitely EDL, BCFC.

A few people around us commented on it also.

Anyway, see you next season ! Hopefully ... !!!
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby heysham_mfc » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:38 pm

BCFC Morecambe wrote:
redshrimp10 wrote:

Sure you read it right !? try IDL (Irish democratic lanleague)

As for rude supporters, every team has them, the bigger the away following the more you'll come across, law of averages !!!

And to be fair the only time you'll see an away following as big and as vocal at the Globe in a league game is if your lucky enough to be playing us again next season.

Lose to Barnet and then your in real trouble, however im pretty certain you guys will be ok.

Good Luck for next weekend, believe your upto 7 coaches filled already....have a good day out and get yourselves safe we can come back again next year.

:D

We hope you stay up too :D
heysham_mfc

Next

Return to General Discussion