Bar and Grill meal deals

Bar and Grill meal deals

Postby Barmansteve » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:02 pm

As some of you may be aware we have now launched a new bar menu, and for at least the next month you can enjoy any 2 of these excellent meals for just a tenner. We are also extendeing the meal and a drink for a fiver deal to every evening monday - friday. The meal is normally a choice of 2, this week as been a rather tasty chicken curry or pie, pras and gravy (fresh pies, not match day left overs!} and you can have the pint of your choice with it, or a soft drink if you prefer. This represents excellent value with the average price of a pint £3 your getting a meal for £2...... bargain.
Hope to see a few of you in the bar :D
Barmansteve

Re: Bar and Grill meal deals

Postby Sammy h » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Barmansteve wrote:As some of you may be aware we have now launched a new bar menu, and for at least the next month you can enjoy any 2 of these excellent meals for just a tenner. We are also extendeing the meal and a drink for a fiver deal to every evening monday - friday. The meal is normally a choice of 2, this week as been a rather tasty chicken curry or pie, pras and gravy (fresh pies, not match day left overs!} and you can have the pint of your choice with it, or a soft drink if you prefer. This represents excellent value with the average price of a pint £3 your getting a meal for £2...... bargain.

Brilliant, good to see the club is trying to bring customers to the bar!
Sammy h

Postby George Dawes » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Barmansteve wrote:As some of you may be aware we have now launched a new bar menu, and for at least the next month you can enjoy any 2 of these excellent meals for just a tenner. We are also extendeing the meal and a drink for a fiver deal to every evening monday - friday. The meal is normally a choice of 2, this week as been a rather tasty chicken curry or pie, pras and gravy (fresh pies, not match day left overs!} and you can have the pint of your choice with it, or a soft drink if you prefer. This represents excellent value with the average price of a pint £3 your getting a meal for £2...... bargain.

cant beat that with a big stick!
George Dawes

Postby Christies Child » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:21 pm

Might take advantage of that for the Stockport night game........ :D :D :D
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby Seasider9601 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:30 pm

Cheap at twice the price ! ! !

Hope people take advantage of this.
Never forget your history
Seasider9601

Postby Barmansteve » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:56 pm

not to sure if they,ll run the promo.s on tuesday evenin for the night game!!!!
Barmansteve

Postby MfcChris » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:32 pm

Sounds good but if they did it for the evening game they would run out quickly and would be more manic. On Monday at just 12pm pies ran out. There was also several people in front of me ordering different things off the menu, most of which were not available. Highly frustrating sitting there viewing a menu of what to have for ages then going up and it not being available. Never seen this happen many times before at other places. All there seemed to be was Chicken Curry, which did love very nice. Too early for me though :oops:
"Supporting a football club is about much more than watching football on a Saturday afternoon. It is about the emotional attachment that people have with a club that sticks with them for life"
MfcChris

Postby Happy Harry » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:37 am

Barmansteve wrote:not to sure if they,ll run the promo.s on tuesday evenin for the night game!!!!

Dont worry Steve, CC knew that. Very subtle stirring. CC resides in the Wright & Lord Suite guarding peanuts! :lol:

Either way the meal deal is better than we can find down here!
Happy Harry

Postby Christies Child » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:25 am

Happy Harry wrote:
Barmansteve wrote:not to sure if they,ll run the promo.s on tuesday evenin for the night game!!!!

Dont worry Steve, CC knew that. Very subtle stirring. CC resides in the Wright & Lord Suite guarding peanuts! :lol:

Either way the meal deal is better than we can find down here!

Turned away for a minute and Potatohead had scoffed the lot.

Greedy bustard!

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Postby thegentlegiant » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:36 am

Great deal...Ill be down during the week....going to bring a few peeps with me who have never been to the ground yet :D
thegentlegiant

Postby Barmansteve » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:46 pm

with effect from next monday (8th nov) on top of the 2 meals for a tenner deal kids will be able to have a free.......yes free pasta meal when eating with an adult,so family of 4 eat for a tenner, not bad if i say so meself!!! :o :D
Barmansteve

Postby shrimper » Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:10 pm

We had the carvery on Sunday - fantastic food and, with the kids enjoying their free pasta - it was a great afternoon in there for us.

We'll certainly be in again.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Moose » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:12 am

Is anything actually grilled? Have seen the menu and couldn't see much... anything.. that had been actually grilled? Maybe I missed it.
If you go somewhere called the Bar and Grill, surely you could expect an option of grilled meat in some form - or is it just me?
Heard the pies are pretty good though, will be giving it a try soon.
Moose

Postby Morecambe Jack » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:52 am

Moose wrote:Is anything actually grilled? Have seen the menu and couldn't see much... anything.. that had been actually grilled? Maybe I missed it.
If you go somewhere called the Bar and Grill, surely you could expect an option of grilled meat in some form - or is it just me?
Heard the pies are pretty good though, will be giving it a try soon.

Panini's
Morecambe Jack

Postby marky No.1 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:54 am

Moose wrote:Is anything actually grilled? Have seen the menu and couldn't see much... anything.. that had been actually grilled? Maybe I missed it.

There certainly was a grill, but it disappeared after a while :?
globegrill.jpg
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Return to General Discussion