Lovely day today in Sydney

Lovely day today in Sydney

Postby Aspers » Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:14 am

Just turned a bit nippy, wind a bit chilly blowing in off the Snowies.
About to go home and have tea.
Butter chicken with steamed rice,
Might have a bottle of Tiger Beer to wash it down.
Night shift logging off.
W.
Aspers

Re: Lovely day today in Sydney

Postby parceldave » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:41 pm

Hey have you no decent draught beer in any of Inns or Taverns, i have confirmed my flights today for Jan 19th from Man to Syney via Singapore and will be stopping in your Hamlet for 4 days at the Maestri Towers if you know it . Then going to Cairns for a week and back down to Ayres Rock for a couple of nights and then on to Perth for 3 nights .
parceldave

Postby PUNKISDEAD » Mon Sep 08, 2008 10:55 pm

Syney????
PUNKISDEAD

Postby morecambe mick » Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:05 am

PUNKISDEAD wrote:Syney????

It's how the locals speak ;)
morecambe mick

Postby Aspers » Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:04 am

Good timing Mick,
On Friday the 16th jan I fly to the Gold Coast at 8.00pm.
Return Friday 23rd.

8-)
Aspers

Postby parceldave » Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:53 pm

Aspers wrote:Good timing Mick,
On Friday the 16th jan I fly to the Gold Coast at 8.00pm.
Return Friday 23rd.

8-)

Just leave us a tab on in your local then. :D :D
parceldave

Postby bigreddog » Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:50 pm

Aspers wrote:Just turned a bit nippy, wind a bit chilly blowing in off the Snowies.
Night shift logging off.
W.

Can you please for the love of god stop rubbing it in. Okay so it's a beautiful country, amazing scenery and animals, beautiful beaches adorned by beautiful women, great weather, history dating back to the dawn of man, interesting architecture, brilliant at pretty much every sport, decent lager (even if you do have it in odd sized glasses), the birthplace of Kylie Minogue, Elle MacPherson and Nicole Kidman (which can't be fair), the State of Origin games, a can do forward looking culture, the great barrier reef, the only country on earth that covers an entire continent, people as warm as the climate etc etc etc

on the down side, my ex-wife was born there (but her dad's british so not technicaly your fault)

And here in good old, rapidly flooding, first to drown due to global warming, thankfully the southerners first because of the tilt, britania. We've got..you know.. stuff

but then you're not from there anyway so what the hell :lol:
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby shrimper » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:06 am

... and if it's that great how come loads of Aussies end up coming over here, eh?

I mean, erm, there's loads of them and, erm, not many Brits go over to Oz, do they? So how come, eh?

Yeah! - what 'bigreddog' said.
Is the glass half full or half empty? Mmmm? hard to say - but it does look like there's room for more beer!
shrimper

Postby Keith » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:39 pm

shrimper wrote:Yeah! - what 'bigreddog' said.

YEAH!

And there are spiders that bite yer bum every time you sit on the toilet!

And anyway, if it's so great where you moved to, why do you spend so much time on the Morecambe message board? Ehh?

err...

oh :?
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby parceldave » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:22 pm

bigreddog wrote:
Aspers wrote:Just turned a bit nippy, wind a bit chilly blowing in off the Snowies.
Night shift logging off.
W.

Can you please for the love of god stop rubbing it in. Okay so it's a beautiful country, amazing scenery and animals, beautiful beaches adorned by beautiful women, great weather, history dating back to the dawn of man, interesting architecture, brilliant at pretty much every sport, decent lager (even if you do have it in odd sized glasses), the birthplace of Kylie Minogue, Elle MacPherson and Nicole Kidman (which can't be fair), the State of Origin games, a can do forward looking culture, the great barrier reef, the only country on earth that covers an entire continent, people as warm as the climate etc etc etc

on the down side, my ex-wife was born there (but her dad's british so not technicaly your fault)

And here in good old, rapidly flooding, first to drown due to global warming, thankfully the southerners first because of the tilt, britania. We've got..you know.. stuff

but then you're not from there anyway so what the hell :lol:

Decent lager ,didnt know there was such a thing. I hope they've got some proper beer :o :o :o . Beautiful women eh on beautiful beaches i think i've bought 1 ticket too many :lol: :lol: :lol: . Glad they cant get this message board in Finland 8-) 8-) 8-)
parceldave

Postby scalehallshrimp » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:32 pm

should read bill brysons book about australia,gives you the creeps,its got an absolute stack of the deadliest killer creatures on the planet.Pal went and got fed up of the anti pommy television and was glad to get back
scalehall shrimp
scalehallshrimp

Postby parceldave » Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:51 pm

scalehallshrimp wrote:should read bill brysons book about australia,gives you the creeps,its got an absolute stack of the deadliest killer creatures on the planet.Pal went and got fed up of the anti pommy television and was glad to get back
scalehall shrimp

Have they got Brysoms over there ! :D . Im taking a deadly creature with me ( should see the length of those nails ) . :lol: . We certainly wont have time for any television unless they,re still showing episodes of Skippy .
parceldave

Postby Aspers » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Today according to the weather channel a balmy 24C.
Of course they knock the poms over here but its stopped since we hammered them at the Olympics.
They hate having the union Jack in the corner of the flag, I often point it out to people and tell them not to forget their masters. :lol:

May have a wonder along Bondi Beach at lunchtime, check out the sand, may even go for a quick dip, might have a swim as well 8-)

Sadly Skippy is no longer on TV, I think someone ate him.

Oh well, guess I should pretend to do some work.
Aspers

Return to General Discussion