Leauge 2 football for £5

Leauge 2 football for £5

Postby heysham_mfc » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:15 am

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/page/Commercial ... 70,00.html
Maybe it's something Morecambe could look into doing next time we have an international break.
heysham_mfc

Re: Leauge 2 football for £5

Postby Ntini » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:26 am

I'm all for it if it gets people in who usually would be elsewhere. It puts money in the coffers and generates more of an atmosphere. It surely can’t be a bad thing to look at. The only thing is that Bury have a lot more larger clubs in their vicinity than we do, so should be more effective for them...
HOWAY THE SHRIMPS!!!!!

On topic(ish) and proud!
Ntini

Re: Leauge 2 football for £5

Postby Heysham_red » Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:01 pm

heysham_mfc wrote:Maybe it's something Morecambe could look into doing next time we have an international break.

Ntini wrote:I'm all for it if it gets people in who usually would be elsewhere. It puts money in the coffers and generates more of an atmosphere. It surely can’t be a bad thing to look at....

A one of these kind of promotions is great but we are already offering a quid for a kid.

Regardless of any offer that the club might run, if I can get to a game, then I do. Obviously if its cheaper for me then great but the club would still have my money. The biggest issue is keeping current customers happy. And by that I mean season ticket holders who have paid there money upfront. yes of course everyone wants to see a bumper crowd and if the only way to do that is reduce the price then I could understand season ticket holders wondering why they pay so much up front and what the benefits are. It would be interesting to hear what some of the guys think. Would it be fair that, if Morecambe started doing offers like this, what a season ticket holder might accept as "their" reward. 25% off at the club shop/bar and grill. All of these have to be considered when these offers come around.
Heysham_red

Return to General Discussion