I know you read SV's Jimbo so.....

I know you read SV's Jimbo so.....

Postby Christies Child » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:33 pm

....to you and the lads, I'm sure I speak on behalf of everybody....TODAY YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SUPERB. Build on this and who knows where collectively we can go.

Cheers mate

Neil
:D :D :D
Heroes get mentioned but Legends never die.
Christies Child

Re: I know you read SV's Jimbo so.....

Postby i-love-mfc » Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:05 pm

here here :mrgreen:
i-love-mfc

Postby Crazeenick » Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:58 pm

Well said CC.

Hopefully today's performance will shut up the doubting Thomases. This team IS good enough to do well this season. A dodgy start to the season had sapped confidence, but now that we have turned the corner, the confidence (and results) will flow.

Sammy knows what he is doing - we can now see that his new signings ARE good players and they will continue to gel and will do well for us. Very pleased that Stanners has been welcomed back into the fold.

Great to see some good quality football today with a lot of good stuff played on the ground and commitment from all the players. I can't think of a single weak performance today. Special mentions to Messrs Drummond and Howe.

Well done Jimbo and all the lads - keep it up - believe in yourselves.

Up the Shrimps !!!
Crazeenick

Postby Aal » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:17 am

Body language was much more what we need.

I really think it helps when Sammy is in the dugout ranting away than in the stand like he was last week.

Glad to see Jimbo take no nonsense from Holt.
Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all
Aal

Postby marky No.1 » Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:58 am

Aal wrote:I really think it helps when Sammy is in the dugout ranting away than in the stand like he was last week.

He learnt a lot from being in the stand last week and took on board most of the advice that was echoed towards him :lol: Top Man :D
Enjoy yourself.... It is later than you think
marky No.1

Postby bigreddog » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:45 pm

passion, drive, committment, energy, high tempo, fight for every ball, run after every pass, Jimbo won't be bullied, in your face performance with a bit of quality thrown in.

Never felt we were in danger until the ref decided he needed to give them a few late free kicks. A truly superb performance with every man doing their bit. It's obvious to point out the superb performances of Drummy and the incredible Waynaldo. But I really want to mention Parrish and McCann in dispatches, I felt they really did a good job while both playing out of position.

Other than that it was absolutely brilliant and even the fans turned up the volume.

waited for ages to get a picture of their 'keeper looking for his towel which had spookily made its way onto the top of his net, but didn't happen until after the final whistle. Can't imagine how it got up there :lol:
Fans' Club Morecambe

join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/home.php?sk=group_183535545003563&id=193325224024595&notif_t=like
Updated, interactive, snazzy website coming soon...
bigreddog

Postby Shrimpsscene » Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:51 pm

bigreddog wrote:passion, drive, committment, energy, high tempo, fight for every ball, run after every pass, Jimbo won't be bullied, in your face performance with a bit of quality thrown in.

Never felt we were in danger until the ref decided he needed to give them a few late free kicks. A truly superb performance with every man doing their bit. It's obvious to point out the superb performances of Drummy and the incredible Waynaldo. But I really want to mention Parrish and McCann in dispatches, I felt they really did a good job while both playing out of position.

Other than that it was absolutely brilliant and even the fans turned up the volume.

waited for ages to get a picture of their 'keeper looking for his towel which had spookily made its way onto the top of his net, but didn't happen until after the final whistle. Can't imagine how it got up there :lol:

top post!!!!
well said mate
Shrimpsscene

Postby sgt major » Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:41 pm

May I also add to Jimbo - Happy Birthday to your dog Benji for last Friday :D :D :D
sgt major

Return to General Discussion