O/T BOUGHT IN THE PUB

O/T BOUGHT IN THE PUB

Postby mrpotatohead » Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:51 pm

bought these in the pub today..... ...
I was enjoying a couple or two 'house double' vodkas down my local this morning when the landord beckoned me over.

He outlined that the swathing cuts within the NHS had resulted in a glut of surplus / outdated medical equipment being available for purchase on the open market.

Following intense negotiations we settled on a deal. For £30 and a bag of skunk I got this:

[!][!]

I thought that the sunbed was an absolute steal and soon as I got home I immediately stripped down to my Johnny Weismuller's and laid down for a good tanning session. As you can see in the picture it has an incorporated multi-media system including TV and Video. Upon pressing the 'on' button & setting it for 30 minutes, things went a bit pear-shaped. The telly was not tuned in and despite my best efforts all I got with knob fiddling was an oscillating green line on a black background.

Undeterred, I attempted to load a video on the overhead VHS, however, the thing was a probably a Betamax model because after repeated attempts to get it in, smoke came out of the back.

The rest seemed to be working well and as the 30 minute timer reached its conclusion, the bed automatically powered down.

My initial concerns centered on the fact that when I tried to get up the skin on my back came off and my hair fell out. My nuts had taken a right hiding and were swollen beyound belief. Even my tan was uneven.

Have I any legal recourse ?
Edit by user 02 Oct 22:59
Surprise sex is the best thing to wake up to, unless you're in prison.
mrpotatohead

Re: O/T BOUGHT IN THE PUB

Postby Morectalk » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:46 pm

What the f**k ?!?!?
Morectalk

Postby Keith » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:39 pm

mrpotatohead wrote:bought these in the pub today..... ...
I was enjoying a couple or two 'house double' vodkas down my local this morning when the landord beckoned me over.

He outlined that the swathing cuts within the NHS had resulted in a glut of surplus / outdated medical equipment being available for purchase on the open market.

Following intense negotiations we settled on a deal. For £30 and a bag of skunk I got this:

[!][!]

I thought that the sunbed was an absolute steal and soon as I got home I immediately stripped down to my Johnny Weismuller's and laid down for a good tanning session. As you can see in the picture it has an incorporated multi-media system including TV and Video. Upon pressing the 'on' button & setting it for 30 minutes, things went a bit pear-shaped. The telly was not tuned in and despite my best efforts all I got with knob fiddling was an oscillating green line on a black background.

Undeterred, I attempted to load a video on the overhead VHS, however, the thing was a probably a Betamax model because after repeated attempts to get it in, smoke came out of the back.

The rest seemed to be working well and as the 30 minute timer reached its conclusion, the bed automatically powered down.

My initial concerns centered on the fact that when I tried to get up the skin on my back came off and my hair fell out. My nuts had taken a right hiding and were swollen beyound belief. Even my tan was uneven.

Have I any legal recourse ?
Edit by user 02 Oct 22:59

How many house doubles??? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Britain faces a simple and inescapable choice - stability and strong Government with me, or chaos with Ed Miliband: ".

David Cameron. May 4th 2015.
So how did that work out then?
Keith
Site Admin

Postby durhamshrimp » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Hilarious.
durhamshrimp

Return to General Discussion